1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If this is what future gaming is then I say NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by apatia77, 8 Jun 2010.

1. apatia77

Mobster

2. Sinny

Sgarrista

Seen this the other day and just laughed.

I bet we'll be playing Gears of War 3 with exactly the same hand and feet gestures :D.

3. Cutshaw

Wise Guy

Should work great in FPS, eh? Not quite as accurate as a mouse, but surely better than steex?

4. ic1male

Caporegime

Apparently, during filming, the dad smacked the son round the head whilst playing. :D I can see this being more dangerous than the Wii. Especially when legs are brought into play.

5. i-bert

Mobster

6. stoke1863

Mobster

Terrible. If the next gen go after the family market and totaly reject the people that made them rich in the first place i can see a MASSIVE uprising of PC gaming. It might be the only place to get decent core games without stupid motion controls

7. TheVoice

Capodecina

8. Nanoman

Soldato

Natal looks awful.

9. [email protected]

Capodecina

lol think I'll stock up on todays games and pass on that crap

10. HAz

Capodecina

looks like good fun, u dont HAVE to buy it you know! idiots

11. muggs

Wise Guy

proper freaks

12. Thesnipergecko

Soldato

I would like to of seen her kick the kid.

13. Shamikebab

Capo Crimine

that is hilarious :D

14. GTanny

Mobster

i looks like it could be good fun on some games but i cant imagine it being the future by itself, i think the wii has proven that with the fact most of its better games use relativly simple motions.

15. matkeys

Gangster

thing is.. 10 years ago if you showed a typical gaming guy ,playing alex the kid and wonder boy, the wii, there properly would be a massive debate saying how [email protected] it would be and how it wouldn't catch on, well its sold as many as the ps3 and xbox combine worldwide! although a little crap to say the least it gets you involved and the missus like the wii fit so i dont care, i got the pc so im happy!

so i think in a few years time and i dont think there's going to be the proper market for this just yet then i think id give it a go, if i can get my self to look like a prat on the wii im sure i can play a few games on this format

16. gurusan

Capodecina

supergay

17. randal

Capodecina

Somewhere across the vastness of space and time, alien beings beyond our comprehension are laughing at us.

Man alive, if Gears 3 is on Natal I'll weep openly.

18. Margaret

PermaBanned

But 99% of the decent games on the Wii don't require you to move around at all, I still think motion controls are pants and yes in some of the best Wii games you are forced to use them to an extent but it's very minor.
    I doubt I'd have thought the Wii would look crap back then purely because of the controls, infact the Wii would look amazing 10 years ago. :p

This will probably on for casual play, like the Wii has but early reports depict that Natal is going to cost quite a bit so it's more likely the Wii will continue to dominate the casual market.

19. Vonhelmet

Caporegime

I think the Wii is safe...

20. wannabedamned

Capodecina

I'm not a fan in the slightest. Only thing that ever looked interesting to me is that peter molyneux thing.

I wont be getting natal, or the PS3 one. I get that its a choice to purchase it and join in.

But simply put if next gen gamin moves towards this sort of thing, they'll probably lose a consumer.