If this is what future gaming is then I say NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldato
It could work well in some games, but and its a big but, how many ppl are going to prance around the living room, bedroom etc etc like a plonker were others can see you, i reckon it would look even worse than those who play the Wii.

Associate
I'm looking forward to the press conference to see what this is actually like but I'm a bit concerned it's going to suck tbh.

Soldato
Looks horrendous, if I wanted to move around while playing sports games then I'd actually either a) use my gym membership or b) play football/tennis/whatever with my friends. I play my Xbox or PS3 to relax or chill out after work.

Soldato
I buy games to relax. Sit around and enjoy myself.
Not to look like an utter spastic, flailing around with an inferior control system.

They can take their "future" and shove it up their rear. :)

Soldato
Imagine using it with a combat flight simulator, arms out stretched, run round the room neeeeeeeoooooooooooooowm, pew pew pew.

edit: Also on a side note look how big the room is they are in, that is not what the average living room looks like.

Last edited:

Edz

Edz

Soldato
edit: Also on a side note look how big the room is they are in, that is not what the average living room looks like.

That is a very good point plus the fact that it's completely empty and the adults must be standing at least 10ft from the screen.

As for the product and it's games well this video justs seems extremely random, are they even hitting the balls as the woman seems to be just waving her arms and legs around so I can only assume she has to hit 4 balls at one time....

We can only hope that MS have something decent to show at E3 because based solely on this video Natal isn't even in the same league as the Wii and has no hope of attracting the casual crowd unlees people are short of expensive door stops.

Associate
I'm not really sure what else to say but this got a massive LOL from me!

Those old fashioned joypads will be going straight in the bin when I get home!

Back
Top Bottom