If you could choose any film to re-watch in a cinema...

Soldato
I'm glad to see Terminator 2 mentioned, as that is absolutely on my list. Along with John Carpenter's the Thing, This is Spinal Tap and most of all, Team America. :D

I think comedies are best watched on opening night, in a packed cinema. :cool:

Associate
I have to say I absolutely loved the rocky films when growing up ( well 1-4....5 doesnt exist lol in my mind it goes 1,2,3,4,balboa lol) and really enjoyed being able to watch rocky on the big screen (balboa), so I know | would thoroughly enjoy being able to watch any of the originals on the big screen.
That being said I really enjoy my films, and I have to say the list would be long for films I would want to watch on the big screen if re-released, most to be honest would be the greats such as the godfather , the shawshank redemption, pretty much all the classic films I wasnt around for their original release (or too young).
If were talking more recent films I'd like to watch something like batman begins/The dark knight, just as a build up to TDKR lol

Soldato
Either the original highlander, or the first superman.

Used to love it back in the 80's in the local cinema, saw many a old film on a school holiday morning.

Batman, dr who and the likes...

Associate
Tough one, my first thought was Star Wars but then I did see the originals in the cinema in the late 90's so maybe I should pick something else.

Maybe the Matrix, just the original, missed it in the cinema and was gutted when I first saw it on 'VHS' and realised how good it would've been on the big screen!

Permabanned
Kingdom of Heaven and/or Dune on IMAX.

Meh, found Kingdom of Heaven to be very irreligious. Not that I usually mind it, but there were NO reedemable Christian characters in it, something that I felt tarnished the nature of the subject matter it was dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom