Iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1 - Flat 34" 1440 144HZ 1MS IPS Freesync for <£400

Caporegime
OP
Pick a brightness that you find suitable for your room lighting conditions, generally 120 nits which is about 10-15 brightness on the OSD for this iiyama is what is recommended for calibration, will look incredibly dull if you like/are use to having the brightness at 250+ nits but your eyes adjust and get used to it, perhaps to the point where 300+ nits will look overly bright then.

Associate
I only had the odd glitching on the bottom and the half the monitor not working issue a few times but I sent it off to Iiyama for a firmware update and just got the monitor back. Picked up and brought back to me by DPD. It took 3 working days in my case, would have preferred not to have to have done it at all but I can't fault Iiyama and the company they use for monitor warranty issues at all.

Touch wood, now it won't do it again!

Associate
What settings is everyone using on these? Managed to bag one for 340 today, to replace my returner g9 (gutted) ... now I can clearly tell the image quality isn’t anything close to the g9 but for the price I am fairly impressed. But would like some calibration recommendations

Caporegime
OP
I only had the odd glitching on the bottom and the half the monitor not working issue a few times but I sent it off to Iiyama for a firmware update and just got the monitor back. Picked up and brought back to me by DPD. It took 3 working days in my case, would have preferred not to have to have done it at all but I can't fault Iiyama and the company they use for monitor warranty issues at all.

Touch wood, now it won't do it again!

Has the firmware brought anything new other than just fixing the half screen issue thing?

Associate
Has the firmware brought anything new other than just fixing the half screen issue thing?

I did go through the menus but nothing stands out to me, it seems exactly the same. I feel like it turns on and comes out of sleep quicker than it did though. Might be my imagination!

Still, it seems fixed now.

Soldato
The only thing that seems ‘broken’ to me is that auto input select doesn’t work leading to manual selection being needed between inputs as I need to switch.

Caporegime
OP
Anyone getting the new 30xx nvidia series? If so, post to report how it works with this monitor please, should be ok if current nvidia cards have no problems though.....

Caporegime
OP
Read a few posts above, seems like all the issues are now fixed.

Mine seems grand now despite not having the latest firmware, haven't had any issues for a while, weird....

As for people asking for best calibration settings, read a page or 2 back too.

Back
Top Bottom