Iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1 - Flat 34" 1440 144HZ 1MS IPS Freesync for <£400

Associate
3950x, x570 TUF, 64GB Ballastix DDR4 at 3600mhz, 2x 2TB nvme and my 1080. Waiting for 3080 or 3080Ti before I upgrade gpu.
Nice setup, I am too waiting for the next gen of GPUs to along with an 144hz ultrawide. I have R9 390 8GB and its showing its age.

Associate
Almost pulled the trigger on this last night but thought I'd hold fire until those that are expecting them soon report back, really interested to hear your opinions on it!

Associate
Just got mine from somewhere else. First impressions aren't good.
The panel doesn't sit flush to the outer casing, particularly in the top right, where there is some severe back light bleed. Two dead pixels and what appears to be dirt behind the panel.
Looks like it will be going back. :(

Associate
Just got mine from somewhere else. First impressions aren't good.
The panel doesn't sit flush to the outer casing, particularly in the top right, where there is some severe back light bleed. Two dead pixels and what appears to be dirt behind the panel.
Looks like it will be going back. :(

Oh damn, that doesn't sound good. I guess there had to be a reason for the cheapness compared to the rest of the market at the minute.

Associate
Yeah no excuse for that level of poor quality. I don't care that this screen is cheaper than competitors, that just tells me the rest of these panels are laughably overpriced. You can pick up OLED TVs cheaper which are better in every single way.
Mine arrives today, I'm expecting OCUK will be better than the other places selling, as everywhere else selling these have questionable reps.

Soldato
Just received mine, its bloody odd going from a curved screen to a flat one again, it looks like its curved backward to me haha.

Anyway, 0 dead pixels that I can see.
My pc room is too bright at the moment to test any back light bleed properly but so far it appears I have a little in the bottom left of the panel but nothing excessive.

So far, so good!
Any guides on how to set this up properly out there though?

EDIT: Oh and I dont remember seeing this advertised but it is a 10bit panel apparently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom