Iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1 - Flat 34" 1440 144HZ 1MS IPS Freesync for <£400

Associate
Ditto - got mine plugged in.
NO detectable bleed, but it's a sunny day.
Freesync enabled in OSD - how do I get NV control panel to work with it ?
EDIT: nvm - had to clean re-install GPU drivers
a7WsNZt.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
And this is why I quit the monitor market and bought an OLED TV instead!!!!!

Can't believe bleed etc. are still problematic these days, disgrace.

Associate
Yeah, I don't like changing monitors really for the same reason. My last monitor was the 3rd attempt after the first one had a yellow tinge across the screen and dead pixels...the 2nd one arrived damaged.

Soldato
Just played TitanFall II on this monitor with a GTX 970 GFX Card - still rocks lol !!

Perfect condition - no bleed etc

Cant wait for a proper review to get the good settings though - just using it straight out the box

Associate
nUwJ6EN.jpg

nUwJ6EN.jpg

It doesn't look too bad in motion - no really long trails. A lot better than a VA screen, that's for sure.

Associate
I can confirm that I just played BFV and it’s stonking. Freesync on and it’s smooth as a baby’s bum on my 1080ti. FPS has dropped from 100-130 to 90-110. Colours seem great.
there’s little or no bleed so I can only assume that his got dropped by the courier. Panel fit is good and there’s no sign of that misalignment

Associate
Well had time to play with mine.

Colours are excellent, gsync worked out of the gate. Really don't know how I lived without ultrawide for games.

Also very little IPS glow / bleed. A very small amount bottom left (right is a reflection not IPS glow or bleed btw)

20200519-190652.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Stunning screen, not even gamed on it yet and mega impressed. No dead pixels and no back light bleed so far.

I've colour calibrated it through windows and that made a hell of a difference as well as setting picture to cool.

Back
Top Bottom