IL2 Sturmovik - 4.09 Official :)

Don
is that patch for the original IL2 game?

that's the only my brother has

also, any reccomendations on a cheap-ish stick? I doubt our ms ines work in vista/7

Soldato
Excellent :) thanks for info,

Just getting into flight sims - Lock On is amazing. So will have to give the IL2 update a go too as currently using the beta patch.

I can recommend the Cyborg-X joystick, very good for anyone new to flight-sims.

Soldato
OP
damn...looking at them videos i was googling where to buy it from.

dont fancy purchasing it for the console..it will probably be too arcade like to hold my attention for too long.

Just buy IL2 1946 anyway, it's only about seven pounds from Gog.com.

is that patch for the original IL2 game?

that's the only my brother has

also, any reccomendations on a cheap-ish stick? I doubt our ms ines work in vista/7

Not the original IL2 no, it's the newer version although I'm not sure of the exact version needed before the patches will work properly but as above, the latest all in one 1946 package is available for very little.

Soldato
damn...looking at them videos i was googling where to buy it from.

dont fancy purchasing it for the console..it will probably be too arcade like to hold my attention for too long.

Haha trust me, Realistic is nearly impossible. Simulator mode is insane on the Xbox.

Associate
Patch Notes for the versions.

Patch 4.09 Official English Language version, please check the Readme file carefuly when installing.

Warning

The current version 4.09m is not compatible with the previous versions of the flight simulator when playing over the network (Online). Both the server and client must have the appropriate versions in order to connect.

Attention: Version 4.09m is only for a merged version of the simulator of the proper version (FB+AEP+PF).

Add-On Installation Instructions (Please read carefully)

The Il-2 1946 add-on v.4.09m installs only over v.4.08m (1946 v4.08m DVD or FB+AEP+PF+46 merged v4.08m).

Addon 4.09m contains two separate parts:

1. 409m.exe – common for all and necessary for installation
2. skins409m.exe – contains the new default skins, if you wish to install them

Both installations 409m.exe or 409m.exe + skins409m.exe are compatible online

In order to install this add-on, run the file 409m.exe (or 409m.exe then skins409m.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please note that this add-on is impossible to install over stand alone Pacific Fighters.

downloading now...

Anyone fancy a game?

Associate
Hi guys
I want to know does the Ultrapack 2 runs on vanilla Sturmovik 1946 or should I buy the Complete version from Amazon UK in order to run the Ultrapack?

Thanks first!

Pete

Associate
hmmm not convinced this is true. My 1946 version had to be patched to 4.08 then 4.09m then the ultrapack. Then for online play you really need Hyperlobby to connect to mp servers.

Back
Top Bottom