I'm an idiot

Soldato
I remember i was drinking while watching football, was pretty drunk but can remember everything clearly that is until i went backwards over the chair. It all goes blank after that. My finger got crushed between the chair and concrete floor, apparently it was hanging on my a slither of skin. I wake up in the morning with a massive bandage on my finger and 12 stitches, what happened after i fell off the chair still hasnt come back to me.

From talking to people that night i was walking around talking as if normal and nothing had happened. It was only until someone noticed a trail of blood that anyone noticed. Of course my parents still wont believe that i was in shock and just think i drank far too much.

Soldato
I passed out about... 2 hours ago while in the crowd at a Pendulum gig on my own.

In my defence, I stupidly didn't have much to drink (water) and didn't eat much that day and I only have half a left lung lol.

St Johns Ambulance gets 2 thumbs up from me though.

Associate
I Remember the time after a night out, when i was stood trying to unlock the front door for about 15 minutes only to realise that not only was it the wrong house, but i was in a completely different are of the town to where i lived, to this day im not sure whether im relieved or worried that no-one called the police.

Associate
I had one where i woke up after a night out in my mate's living room with no shirt on and his pellet gun in my arms.

I wondered what the hell was going on when his dad walked in and said 'How's you're leg?', looked down and there was 2 nice little holes in my knee where i'd been shot by my friend.

Apparently he looked out of his window when he heard a racket in the back garden and saw us shooting at each other with pellet guns with our shirts tied as bandanas :p

Soldato
I had one where i woke up after a night out in my mate's living room with no shirt on and his pellet gun in my arms.

I wondered what the hell was going on when his dad walked in and said 'How's you're leg?', looked down and there was 2 nice little holes in my knee where i'd been shot by my friend.

Apparently he looked out of his window when he heard a racket in the back garden and saw us shooting at each other with pellet guns with our shirts tied as bandanas :p

Dammit, that's DRUUUNNNK!
Nice going mate!

Back
Top Bottom