I'm an utter pansy...

Caporegime
Nah you aint the only one, it made me jump a few times lol. One time i jumped and my poor mum thought i had a panic attack lol:p.
Thoroughly enjoyable game and quite creepy in places...god i hate those buggers that just jump out at u....but as a few have said...it gets a lot more creepier and scarier tbh.

Soldato
OP
Taken me around 2 weeks so far and I'm only on chapter 4 lol

I can't sit and play a single player game for hours from start to finish anyway. tend to play a level and then carry on a day or two later.

People complained that Kameo was a bit short but I've clocked up well over the 10 hours game time that people were complaining about.

Associate
I started playing this on saturday night I got as far as chasing the guy in the subway - I only play these kind of games at night though I love the way it adds to the atmosphere, think I'll fire it up again tonight :p

Soldato
GuruJockStrap said:
Please do.

Only so I don't soil my pants when I get to it! :D

If memory serves me correctly its in the empty swimming pool. Thats as much as i'll say as to try not to spoil it for other people as well.

Caporegime
1ofaKind said:
I'm so scared it's still shrinkwrapped :D

I got it free with my bundle and haven't had the time yet is it any good then?

Some people say it's the best of the launch titles, no one says it's the worst.
Another friend of mine bought it yesterday, can't wait for him to play it, always amusing watching someone.

Soldato
It was one of the two games I bought on launch day and I'll sign up as a member of the 'big-girl-club'(tm) too. Slow, loud, and in the dark is the only way to play imo. I found it pretty intense like this and could only play in small bouts; took me ages to finish. I reckon you could slam it on easy and rush the whole game through in 5 / 6 hours but you'd really be missing the point :)

I did get 100% of the achievements in the end and it is well worth replaying using melee weapons only to get them all.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
I think I completed it a few days after I'd got the 360. Went through it again just before the new year to get the full 100% achievements, and whilst it doesn't offer anything else, I'll be keeping it purely for sentimental reasons now. Definately the best game I've played on the console yet, I hope they release something similar although using the same characters would kill it. It ends good, it ends on a high, leave it there.

Associate
i have now fully completed the game including all acheivments i have to say it was great the only downfall is there is no replayability in it. once you have played it through once it loeses its scare factor but its still ace :)
i reckon start to finish just going through is around 10 hours (did mine in a couple of days) if your going after all the acheievements etc without a guide prolly a good week of play in it though you will prolly get bored of it near the end .
and the atmosphere is best in the school and the departmnet store imo both levels are properly intense

all in go buy it if you aint played it yet

Soldato
0gami said:
A Play and Charge Kit and £15 = Worth it for Condemned in Mint Cond.?

Not sure about that... A play and Charge Kit + £15 would be around £30? If you goto Tesco by the end of today you can get Condemned Brand new for £32 :p

Also depends on whether or not you use the Play and Charge kit, they are really quite difficult to get a hold of

Soldato
Watch the spoilers people!
It's the best 360 game I've played so far and really miss it now! Play it in the dark in short bursts (1 level per day if poss) otherwise you'll reach the end real fast. Oh and collect the burds & metal bits for good achievement bonuses!

This game makes Doom and HL2-Ravenholm look like Fantasy Dizzy. Oh its coming out for the PC btw too, sod knows when. Btw, Guru if you're still on the 3rd subway level bit, all that you've experienced is boring carp tbh :p I found the first few levels - until you get out of the subway complex really boring :D

Back
Top Bottom