I’m building a Polytunnel.

Caporegime
OP
I pumped some water from the car port Butts through a hedge to a container located as close to the entrance of the Tunnel to dunk my watering can. Multiple dunking was not fun :p . After watering the tunnel I went inside and ordered that pump so I could use my spray gun instead from the IBC :D I can easily pump this 630 litres from the carport to the IBC to top it up . There is power there and I’ll use the IBC as the main pump station area. @clv101 is right I need a bigger water storage solution certainly add to the capacity I already have which is around 3700 litres . I still need to gutter the polytunnel aswell going to use 16mm electric trunking.

5ECL1nf.jpg

RCYsTyy.jpg

I would love an underground tank next door to the polytunnel so I could direct water off the tunnel to it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Pump arrived from Germany works brilliantly....Ill post a quick video of it in action later...:D

EDIT: Open my spray gun pump comes on. Close the sprayer pump turns off.....

. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I want your garden space!, the joys of living inner city/edge of city small garden :(

The Courgettes will be needing more space than you have given them by at least 4 times, I grow them outside and so far have had 50+ fruits per plant for the last three years running, i would expect you to have lots more than that given where and how you are growing them.

Caporegime
OP
Apart from the beetroot and radishes phenomenal stuff, are you recreating the good life?

I am aware I've just aged myself :D

Not a huge fan myself but I tired a Radish last night and it blew my kind :D

My dad loves beetroot and he pickles it…I don’t mind it with a salad…I’m slowly changing my diet….I’ll be baking bread next :p

Soldato
Not a huge fan myself but I tired a Radish last night and it blew my kind :D

My dad loves beetroot and he pickles it…I don’t mind it with a salad…I’m slowly changing my diet….I’ll be baking bread next :p

Wash top and tail beetroot and roast it, it becomes very caramel flavoured really tasty. The leaves can be used for salad.

Back
Top Bottom