im gonna be in Custom PC Magazine !!!

Soldato
guys. ive just had the most exciting news !
my case is going to be featuered in 'Readers drives' in Custom PC magazine in uissue 40 ( january but it comes out on 24th of november)

for those of you who are not familiar withmy case... heres a reminder.

finalytidy024smallif0.jpg

i know im totaly showing off lol but i just wanted to let the communiity im part of know !... and ill try and get a plug fior ther ocuk forums ion there ;)

photographer is due next week !
wish me luck ><

RB

Associate
Congratulations. I hadn't seen that case before so I'll say it now, well done on the paint job.

Make sure they send you a copy of the mag :)

Associate
Could you ask them for the £10 back that I wasted on their reviews of Core 2 Duo and V1000+? I mean, the actually custom PCs part of the mag isn't half bad (and deservedly you're going to be in it) but the component reviews are shocking.

Soldato
mosfet said:
Could you ask them for the £10 back that I wasted on their reviews of Core 2 Duo and V1000+? I mean, the actually custom PCs part of the mag isn't half bad (and deservedly you're going to be in it) but the component reviews are shocking.

Agree completely but who really cares when someone who has this much skill is going to get the publicity they deserve?

As I said on MSN congratulations mate, get permission from the editor to post scans on forums though so we can all see it. :p

Tempting as it is to buy the mag just to see your bit, I can not quite afford it considering half the trash they come out with.

Soldato
OP
lol i quite like the mag tbh.
i certainly dont want to blow the £8 or whateve on PC format :p

for the guys who havnt seen it before i can psot some more pics if you want >? lol

the insides are better :p

thanks guys ! ( btw ive mentioned that i got my WC parts from these forums lol ... lets hope Mr. editor doesnt delete it :) )

RB

oh and paradox... yes im VERY excited tbh. i couldnt beleive i had an email that wasnt about online meds... never mind form CPC lol. im over the moon to tellt he truth

Soldato
R B CUSTOMS said:
guys. ive just had the most exciting news !
my case is going to be featuered in 'Readers drives' in Custom PC magazine in uissue 40 ( january but it comes out on 24th of november)

for those of you who are not familiar withmy case... heres a reminder.

--

i know im totaly showing off lol but i just wanted to let the communiity im part of know !... and ill try and get a plug fior ther ocuk forums ion there ;)

photographer is due next week !
wish me luck ><

RB

Very nice work on that case!

Man of Honour
Congrats RB, not my taste but I can see the huge amount of work thats gone into that case - well deserved imo. I would however like to point out that they also had a 'readers drive' that contained various Barbie dolls and glitter - I guess taste in case modding is very subjective lol!!!

I subscribe to Custom PC, some bits are good, others are complete nonsense but it gives me something to read/laugh at while I'm away from the PC but it is much better than most other pc mags. :D

Don
nice one mate... I had no doubt that would would get featured well done :)

I subscribe to CustomPc so I will definately scan it in :)

I want my name in CustomPC... 'Stelly' in lights :)

Stelly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom