im gonna be in Custom PC Magazine !!!

Associate
Well done mate - about time someone who put some real effort into a build got some publicity rather than some guy who put two led fans in a case and called it 'the killer' or similar.

33L

33L

Associate
malccy said:
Well done mate - about time someone who put some real effort into a build got some publicity rather than some guy who put two led fans in a case and called it 'the killer' or similar.

i second that thought any day!

Soldato
OP
Herminator said:
Well done, you've done some great work there, miles better than some of the readers cases they put in there.

So whats the next project?

my next project is next door. hes currently bugging me for a case i have down stairs, bugging me for the hardware ourt of my machine when i replace it wuith what i win form CPC, and bugging me to paint the case for him.... its my brother ! lol

heres the pics soem opeople may have missed from a little while back when i paitned the case i entered into CPC
:
partsfini002ss4ix.jpg

pumpnradsmall0br.jpg

haddfinished004jpgsss0ni.jpg

finalytidymediumka1.jpg

finalytidy006largeqz7.jpg

Man of Honour
Amazing work, well done. It deserves to be seen in a mag. Out of interest how did you get picked? Did you contact them or did someone see it on a forum and contact you?

Soldato
OP
Hades said:
Amazing work, well done. It deserves to be seen in a mag. Out of interest how did you get picked? Did you contact them or did someone see it on a forum and contact you?

i submitted it to their online gallery AGES ago lol
and didnt hear anything. and then jsut the other day they contacted me and said the photgrapher will contact you and youl reciev your free stuff ( in a nut shell )

Soldato
OP
bledd. said:
saw your pink case too, when i first read "pink case" i was expecting a real shocker

tbh
its one of my personal favourites !

thanks a lot guys.

still waitign for the email form thephotographer.
monday = driving lesson
tuesday = drivign lesson
wednesday = driving theory test

lets hope he decides to come on thursday lol

RB

Back
Top Bottom