im gonna be in Custom PC Magazine !!!

Soldato
OP
what the...
i havnt even got it yet ! lol
thanks for the comments lads. i cant wait to see the magazine to be honest, and as for the enermax... ill be posting a thread abotu that shortly.

i wont get my copy til thursday i think.
Rick

Associate
R B CUSTOMS said:
what the...
i havnt even got it yet !

You'd have thought they'd have given you a copy lol.

Looks really good in the mag, got mine on subscription yesterday - wow that's a lot of red paint!

Agree with all the haircut comments btw.

Fantastic mod, keep up the good work.

Soldato
Nice case, first I saw of it was opening CPC mag about an hour ago.. saw the name RBCUSTOMS and thought "hang on...." Did and search and it is the one and only :D

Congrats and enjoy all them prizes :eek:

SiriusB

Soldato
OP
thanks lads !

so do the pics look okay ?
the pho session was very good, and quite funn lol. i had to stand and hold a preojector screen to stop the reflections and my family had to holf black coats up lol.

he didnt seem to know a lot about PC's so a little direction of what to acctually take pics off was given.

im annoyed because the day after i stripped the waterloop down, installed a new ( mroe tidy ) PSU and cleaned all the zip ties up so they were less visable:(

Rb

Soldato
Looks great mate, i remeber when you first posted pics of work in progress, seems years ago.
The picture of you in the mag looks like you have really short fingers :D

Soldato
OP
shadow4509 said:
I noticed you said you were going to fit your prizes?

What did you get anything nice?

And of course congrats! ;)

ive kept the case an PSU, the rest im trying to sell off. i just didnt have any use for them ( obsolete things to be honest) i gave the graphics card to my brother...then again you may be lookign at the prizes the NEXT person wins.
i won november/december issue items.

any money iove gotten from them are going toward somehting i can use ! ( new screens)

short fingers ? lol
i *should* if the papershop gets em in tomorrow, get a hold of the magazines.

Soldato
Aye got my copy the other day in the mail and told the wife that you had a thread on the forum about your case mod, anyhoo m8 well done on the rise to stardom and a very pimp case :D

Back
Top Bottom