1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm halfway through the 2nd year of my contract, and i want out

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Marcos, 28 May 2006.

1. Marcos

Mobster

I chose to upgrade at the end of the first year, which was a mistake, now i'm stuck with a crap contract. £26 a month for 100mins, 100txts which is pretty crap.

But i dont think i've got any choice? This contract finishes in November, and i want to keep my number.

This is all that o2 would let me change to:

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobilestariffs/tariffs/paymonthly/paymonthlycallingplans/

Does it work if i just shout at them down the phone? To get a better deal, other networks seem to have great deals

2. Spamalot

Soldato

The only option is either to change the tariff, or pay out you contract, ie pay the line rental now for up to November.

3. Haly

Woman of Honour

It'll just annoy the people you're shouting at who can't let you cancel your contract for free.
    Spamalot's said your only options. Shouting will solve absolutely nothing and will most likely just make them hang up on you and rightfully so.

You agreed to the contract you signed I'm afraid so you're stuck with it.

4. KaHn

Capodecina

Have a look at phones4u, atm they are the only company which will buy you out of your contract.

KaHn