I'm having a quarter life crisis

Soldato
Always interesting seeing upmarket cars outside a semi detached house.

So I take it all the IMS stuff has been completely ironed out by Porsche now?

It was ironed out with the dfi engines in the 9x7 in 2009.it's funny as I was wondering if an m3 would be a replacement for a 996 turbo. People have different priorities with houses and cars.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm glad you are pleased with the car. I have owned at least 10 different porsches over the last few years and this is by far the best car I have had. It's got over £30k in options and is completely spotless.

Wow!! Lovely car Cal, but I have to ask, did the Doc remove his belongings from the drivers door? :p

Ok I will bite. What did you guys see in my car? :D

Blimey. What are you going to do in 10 years' time when it's time to upgrade whatever you're driving and you realise you've already had all the decent cars? :p

Well done though, that looks wonderful :)

This actually very difficulty. It's hard to find anything better without spending 6 figures and even then there is not much around that you can say is really worth twice as much as the Porsche.

The only car worth replacing it with is another Porsche. I'm going to side step back into a quick BMW while I look for another 911.

Soldato
Why is it interesting?

Because when you're a snob you need to find ways to look down on people.

Not sure why the title is as such, perhaps to let us all know that he's got a great car at a relatively young age? Either way, it's not a bad car to have at 25!

Mods, if this post is upsetting please could you let me know rather than giving me an infraction? I'll happily edit...

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh lol ok.

Btw. What do you think of the ventilated seats? Try it with the seat heating on at the same time. It sucks air from your body so you stay warm but still fresh.

OcUK Staff
Looks like a great example and probably feels a big leap on to throw down a country lane or pushing on in the wet. :)

Enjoy it and try not to miss that V8 too much. ;)

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Lovely upgrade chap and welcome to Porker ownership. Enjoy!!

Nothing beats the sound of a flat 6, well maybe a V10/12.

Back
Top Bottom