im too tired, tips ?

Associate
Buy some Pro Plus (50mg of caffiene per pill) crush up about 4 (no more than 600mg in one bomb because you will get stomach cramps) when you wake up, put the powder in a bit of toilet paper roll it up and swallow. Enjoy the Central Nervous System stimulant effects all day.

Associate
da_mic_1530 said:
not a medical thread, or i dont think it is

Anyway ive not changed my lifestyle recently, but i have been suffering from massive tiredness lately, i eat the same things (nowt healthy, but i wasnt tired before) and go to college and work 16 hours a week.

Any tips of not becoming tired?

Dinnit take the mick either :p

are you overweight/have a large neck? if so- do you snore badly?

if so, go to your doc and ask about obstructive sleep apnea.

long and short of it- you get sod all rem sleep and end up constantly knackered.

TG

Soldato
lol. I wouln't at all recommend pro plus, at all.

How much sleep do you get? Do you have any interuptions when you go bed? You need quality sleep, ie, sleep where you dont wake up randomly through the night.

Drink water, keep healthy. Its probably lack of vitamins. I take parmaton (sp?) it is multi-vitamins which you take every day for a month. Its basically for people having busy live styles and prevents tiredness. You just buy it over the counter.

Before buying anything, I always go to boots and have chat regarding tiredness. They are very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom