I'm working at the Brit Awards baby!

Soldato
Yeh the AWP is 7.62 and the AWM is .338 Lapua, although to throw a spanner in the works, Accuracy International don't actually make an Arctic Warefare Magnum, just the Arctic Warefare Super Magnum. :p.

Soldato
qwerty said:
So who am I likely to see there? After much harrassing of my gf, I have finally got a 'free pass' for Jessica Simpson - any chance she'll be there? I heard she just broke up with that Nick chap so she'll be up for some loving on the rebound :D

But seriously, who will be the most famous people there?

|
|
|
|
\/

Phnom_Penh said:
Yeh the AWP is 7.62 and the AWM is .338 Lapua, although to throw a spanner in the works, Accuracy International don't actually make an Arctic Warefare Magnum, just the Arctic Warefare Super Magnum. :p.

now that is a quality thread derailment..... :D

Associate
OP
Phnom_Penh said:
Working? what you doing there?

I'm performing.

But seriously, I'm a waiter. So if anyone wants anyone's drink spiked? I'm feeling a little bit of hatred towards one James Blunt?

Associate
OP
Spanker said:
*Hypnosis mode on/ You must get Spanker the autograph of Paul Weller /H mode off :D

If I don't, will you spank me like the bad boy that I am? ;)

Who is Paul Weller? What does he look like? I think I've used his hair products...

Sic

Sic

Soldato
qwerty said:
If I don't, will you spank me like the bad boy that I am? ;)

Who is Paul Weller? What does he look like? I think I've used his hair products...

there's a guy in a yellow car outside. said he wants to speak to you

Associate
Anyone see the interview with one of the guys from Blue saying it was good that the Brit awards were focused on UK artists this year instead of the americans? What a retard.

Back
Top Bottom