Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I've been wearing my glasses to cycle for the last year or so, with the hope of being able to find prescription cycling glasses, but I gave up and just got some nice cycling glasses (my visions not that bad)

ees5VpIh.jpg

06GpuCOh.jpg

Soldato
My new Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale.

I was going to get a BMW 3 series but this grabbed my attention and after test driving both I just fell in love with the Alfa. The way it drives and handles always makes me smile especially when on windy country roads, it's a huge step up from my Mk 5 Golf.

Nice! I have a Veloce Ti on order from the factory, can't wait for it to arrive.

Associate
I've been wearing my glasses to cycle for the last year or so, with the hope of being able to find prescription cycling glasses, but I gave up and just got some nice cycling glasses (my visions not that bad)

Might be a bit late now but most Oakleys can be glazed in your prescription - worth checking with local opticians (i know some Boots stores stock Oakley) or sports stores (Snow & Rock) to see if they offer this service.
You can choose the finish on the lens (PRIZM etc.)

Associate
3-C3-C2819-C122-4-B11-A9-D5-B6-C9-B436-F15-C.jpg

Nice Balanced Cable with XLR Connector for my HifiMan Sundara's arrived yesterday.

Man of Honour
My Oakley Tinfoil Carbon sunglasses were stolen several months ago and am still not over it lol but today arrived a new pair, these are better suited to riding as well as driving (main use of the old pair) and they are a more snug fit.

Holbrook XS in smoke grey with black prizm polarised lenses:

YbBx90c.jpg

Rate my shades....

1kI7fFN.jpg

Soldato
[
My Oakley Tinfoil Carbon sunglasses were stolen several months ago and am still not over it lol but today arrived a new pair, these are better suited to riding as well as driving (main use of the old pair) and they are a more snug fit.

Holbrook XS in smoke grey with black prizm polarised lenses:

YbBx90c.jpg

Rate my shades....

1kI7fFN.jpg

Yeah they look awesome, I have the maui Jim'
peahi hcl bronze sat on them so new lenses and arms at £80 but like new
https://www.mauijim.com/GB/en_GB/sh...JgUNTIPNDeImqR0ZU3waAtxkEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Soldato
My Oakley Tinfoil Carbon sunglasses were stolen several months ago and am still not over it
I had my ray bans nicked out of my car about 4 years ago. I'm still not over it - They were my favourites, and I never found a pair exactly like them again. :(

Back
Top Bottom