Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
As a side, how're you getting on with that headset? Have you tried any others? Eyeing up the Jabra Evolve2 65 with dock.

:D

Not had any before work gave me this headset. ANC works well and they are surprisingly good for music so I can blast the tunes out between calls, been using them 8 hours a day for the last 18 months now.

Soldato
Not had any before work gave me this headset. ANC works well and they are surprisingly good for music so I can blast the tunes out between calls, been using them 8 hours a day for the last 18 months now.
My biggest gripe is my Plantronics have crap microphone pick-up. Any complaints from the folk you talk to about the sound of your voice ( :p )?

Associate
Purchases made over the last few months but finally everything has came together
View attachment zCILF09.jpg
View attachment U95QnBL.jpg View attachment DgC3ZWX.jpg

Also been experimenting with the hue play bars

Oh well no gif:confused:

Dtxu88mX2sc2qxZoUj

PKFktvD.gifv

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the decaf coffee, and if you got beans or ground? On the one hand, most of the comments I hear are "Don't buy loads because it goes off within 0.08087 seconds of it arriving in to your kitchen", and on the other hand "I bought this lovely coffee from independent coffee roasters inc, but it's £3.99 delivery and £4.99 a bag" - At which point surely you'd want to buy a 1kg bag like you've done to make the delivery worth it.

They're beans. I do like a cup of decaf before bed and I do go through a fair few cups during the day so was looking so shift some of those to decaf too. The 1kg bag therefore made perfect sense

The taste is OK, definately palatable and can tweak it on the bean 2 cup machine to knock it up a notch or two. Not as flavoursome as full fat but perfectly drinkable

I get through about 1.5kg of coffee beans a month. Usually buy 1kg at a time.

Beans keep about a month after roasting before they start to lose flavour.

That decaf is pretty good.....(not the best I've tried, but decent)....but the decaffeination process does strip a lot of flavour from the beans, they're usually roasted very dark to help compensate. That said, I always have some decaf in, so I can have an espresso after dinner without laying awake staring at the ceiling all night :p

+1 :D

Back
Top Bottom