Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Custom made lid for the reef.

20170227_182052.jpg

Where from or did you make it yourself? I have just a mesh net at the moment but was thinking of acrylic to help with evaporation.

Pretty much got the same set-up with 2x radion G3 and Mp40 what kind of % do you run the MP40 at?

Associate
Custom Reef Aquariums made it for me, was losing 5 litres a day in evaporation, this should reduce that a lot.

pumps.jpg
Thanks.

Is yours an mp40 or 2x 10's? cant quite see from the image

Max i run on my 3 footer is 20% on the MP40.. pretty sure most of my LPS would fly all over the place if I went much higher

Soldato
Thanks.

Is yours an mp40 or 2x 10's? cant quite see from the image

Max i run on my 3 footer is 20% on the MP40.. pretty sure most of my LPS would fly all over the place if I went much higher

Mp40, most i run at is 60% more than enough flow for the reefer350, i drop it down to 11% at night.

Soldato
Mp40, most i run at is 60% more than enough flow for the reefer350, i drop it down to 11% at night.

I run both my mp10s at 60-70% on reef crest mode.

Let me know how you get on with the lid. Im also loosing about 3.5/4 ltrs a day but went for a 30ltr ro resovoir instead as filling that stupid 7ltr one it comes with everyother day drove me insane.

Man of Honour
The wife swears by her lumie light up alarm clock, it's not a true SAD lamp but it works for her.

Bloody annoying for me, bedroom lights up at 6am waking me up but she sleeps until 7.

i had a look at them, but as it wasn't high enough lux, probably wont help with cercadium rythm, but would help with waking up. could only find 1 which was both sad and an alarm clock, but it was £110 this was £25
you should start wearing an eye mask.

Caporegime
i had a look at them, but as it wasn't high enough lux, probably wont help with cercadium rythm, but would help with waking up. could only find 1 which was both sad and an alarm clock, but it was £110 this was £25
you should start wearing an eye mask.

You can change the bulb in it, it has a standard fitting.

And I'm not wearing a stupid eye mask :D

Soldato
New phono cables, 1 x 1.5m and 1 x 1m Fisual Havana. Star-quad twisted, silver-plated oxygen-free conductors. Double shielding; mylar foil over a copper braid.

I've never been a cable snob, always been extremely skeptical and never really spent more than a £10 on a single cable. These however have made a real difference. There is now way less interference from surrounding equipment and it has eliminated clock noise from my nearby PC, sounds great. Looks like a really long cigar, also. :p

46Buhbh.jpg

Inner sleeves

d5S8PWh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom