Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Ooohh thanks all. :)

Some lunchtime reading for me. I suddenly feel so out of date :o

Same. When I originally signed up I was buying a new part practically every week. Now I would even know where to start with GPUs, CPUs, motherboards or RAM.

I think the last machine I ever built was socket 939 before moving to a Mac.

I'm so out of touch :(

Caporegime
Same. When I originally signed up I was buying a new part practically every week. Now I would even know where to start with GPUs, CPUs, motherboards or RAM.

I cannot remember the socket type of the last machine I built since moving to mac :o

You and me are in the same boat!

Soldato

I cannot remember the socket type of the last machine I built since moving to mac :o

You and me are in the same boat!

You've just given all of us who believe that the Apple ecosystem rots the brain all the ammunition we need ;) :p

Soldato
I wish to smell like cake.

20170307_174656.jpg

Soldato
i see its next to the toaster, you tried it as a spread didn't you? :p

Hehe, I'm tempted. It's amazing though, it's exactly like cherry bakewell, I don't know how they do it. I've got their marshmallow one, that's very good, the banana one which smells like those foam candies, and I've got their fruit chews one which smells just like those fruit salad sweets I used to eat as a kid. :D

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Hehe, I'm tempted. It's amazing though, it's exactly like cherry bakewell, I don't know how they do it. I've got their marshmallow one, that's very good, the banana one which smells like those foam candies, and I've got their fruit chews one which smells just like those fruit salad sweets I used to eat as a kid. :D

Is it just my cynical brain, or is this a great way to wein children off sugary sweets?

Back
Top Bottom