Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
YvyyO0.jpg

Quite possibly the most delicious thing ever.

No no no no…..I am sure you have eaten nicer stuff than this !

Soldato
Yeha I've had a few people say that. :p I was going to get white ones, but thought it needed a splash of colour!

Silicone case for the controller and GT Sport arrived today. Feels too slippery without the case.
Are the PS4 pads more durable than the Xbox pads? After a couple of years of light use my Xbox one pad has thumbstick shift so the camera keeps pointing to the sky in GTAV which is massively annoying. It seems to be a common problem and seems to be generally accepted that a pad will last 2-3 years before needing to be replace, which seems mad to me.

Either going to replace it with the Elite pad and hope thats better made, or try a PS4 pad as I don't remember having this problem with my PS3 pads.

Caporegime
Are the PS4 pads more durable than the Xbox pads? After a couple of years of light use my Xbox one pad has thumbstick shift so the camera keeps pointing to the sky in GTAV which is massively annoying. It seems to be a common problem and seems to be generally accepted that a pad will last 2-3 years before needing to be replace, which seems mad to me.

Either going to replace it with the Elite pad and hope thats better made, or try a PS4 pad as I don't remember having this problem with my PS3 pads.

Well we have an Xbox One in the house and the controller quality and longevity is about the same tbh. My original PS4 controller and the Xbox one were both used for about two years and still work perfectly.

I'm not a huge gamer though, so it might be worse for someone who plays more than the 3-6 games I play a year.

Back
Top Bottom