Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
YvyyO0.jpg

Quite possibly the most delicious thing ever.

They are nice. I've been told that a quick blast in the microwave can take them to the next level. I've not tried it myself though yet.

Commissario
I haven't posted in here for a while, so here is an (expensive) months' worth of blu rays :)

My secondary blu-ray player stopped reading discs, so after a quick search I found this bundle for £65, which I thought wasn't bad, my nephews and brother in law will be getting a few of those discs.
bd_jan18_playerbundle.jpg

A few I picked up from poundland (not shown are Toy Story and Minions which went straight to my Niece and neighbours daughter respectively). GI Joe is one I fully expect to be terrible, and who doesn't like a Nicholas Cage film...
bd_jan18poundland.jpg

And now for the rest
A mix of stuff I picked up, mainly in the All The Anime and Anime On Line Christmas sales
bd_jan18_general1.jpg

The Alltheanime mystery bundle, which was worth it just for the Blood Blockade Battlefroned, Eden of the East and Your Lie in April (past 1) sets. Eden of the East especially is great.
bd_jan18atamystery.jpg

And the Animeonline (MVM) mystery bundle
bd_jan18_mvmmystery.jpg

I think I spent more on BD's last month than the previous 6.

Soldato
Decent coffee at last. Been off the shelves for quite a while -used to be red label.

413735659.jpg

Actually it's not for me but wife - I was sick once and first thing I tasted when it came out was coffee - never had any since

Back
Top Bottom