Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
11853925945_69cfc8c7f5_o.jpg

£6 delivered, items described as in "good" condition, but they are mint and unread, lovely :)

Soldato
Nice, that's quite a purchase! Can I ask, did you get it purely for fun / hobby or will it have a work use?

It's for fun... but I'm already seeing how it could prove extremely useful for a multitude of things. Chances are I might end up getting aerial footage of flybys for people who want them (and might even get a few quid for it).

I'm a quadcopter virgin so it's going to be a bit of a learning curve...

Soldato
Where from!? Been wanting a pair for ages.

Amazon, and not a Reseller within Amazon, Amazon themselves!! :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000NX05UY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 :)

Most of them (Black, Cherry Red etc...), in normal sizes, were between £80 and £100 (the price they are from DM's themselves!!) but the Black Size 13's (yes I have Mahoosive plates of meat!!) were £45.95 and I selected 1 Day delivery, which brought them in 10p under £50quid, but could have had the free SuperSaver delivery if I wanted! :cool:

Soldato
Most of them (Black, Cherry Red etc...), in normal sizes, were between £80 and £100 (the price they are from DM's themselves!!) but the Black Size 13's (yes I have Mahoosive plates of meat!!) were £45.95 and I selected 1 Day delivery, which brought them in 10p under £50quid, but could have had the free SuperSaver delivery if I wanted! :cool:

They do a 13 and a 13F - I wonder what the F stands for? Yours must be F...

The 3 and 3F have about £8 difference between them..

Soldato
Dunno what the 'F' stands for!, They are comfy though!! I'm wearing them around the house at the moment!.

I remember getting a pair of Steel Toecap's about 20 years ago and they rubbed my ankles raw and felt like they were pulling my toes off from day one!!.... Not these ones! they seem to have improved the heels and toes (okay these ain't steel toecaps!) since those ones! :D

***Edit***

Doing a quick Google: F sizes are Wide Fitting, D (or none) Sizes are Medium Fitting! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom