Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Rather nice looking setup though. my kind of aesthetic although maybe too cliinical to be exactly "me". Need some real world /stuff/ dotted around to make it homely :p

I upgraded my MAN BOX today as the old one was getting a little cramped. Got room for a couple more watches and stuff :cool:

MAN_BOX.jpg

Amazon, £18, bosh.
Extra man points for the classic Casio watch

Caporegime
Awww man, I miss frankie, over 3 years since he did a video now. Sada keeps teasing he's coming back and he pops up in Sada's videos now and then. Trouble is Sada has a coma inducing voice and is just a **** poor youtuber.

Couldn't stand Frankie, the most stuck up, arrogant YouTuber ever.

This opinion is in no way influenced by my jealousy due to trying the YouTube thing at the same time obvs.

He brought Jackfrags more in to the limelight though and I quite enjoy the odd vid when they pop up in my suggestions.

Soldato
Couldn't stand Frankie, the most stuck up, arrogant YouTuber ever.

This opinion is in no way influenced by my jealousy due to trying the YouTube thing at the same time obvs.

Ha ha, fair dos. :D

I'd watched him from the start when he was no one to becoming as big as he was, for the most part he was fairly chill, respectful to other players and an all round nice guy "in game". Pretty much the only dayz player who didn't kill everyone on sight and gave folks a chance.

Commissario
Rather nice looking setup though. my kind of aesthetic although maybe too cliinical to be exactly "me". Need some real world /stuff/ dotted around to make it homely :p

I upgraded my MAN BOX today as the old one was getting a little cramped. Got room for a couple more watches and stuff :cool:

MAN_BOX.jpg

Amazon, £18, bosh.
This would be ideal for me, link please?

Soldato
Ha ha, fair dos. :D

I'd watched him from the start when he was no one to becoming as big as he was, for the most part he was fairly chill, respectful to other players and an all round nice guy "in game". Pretty much the only dayz player who didn't kill everyone on sight and gave folks a chance.

I think Frankie and maybe Mr Moon were the only gaming YouTubers I liked. I used to love watching the DayZ videos all those years ago.

These days I can't stand watching gaming content on YouTube unless it's a review and since we don't have Total Biscuit any more I'm down to 0 YTs who I trust.

Soldato
96vw5F4.jpg

All the hue + a few other bits, had hue at home and decided to do the whole of my new apartment in hue. Works great. Not installed the Ring yet.

Soldato
96vw5F4.jpg

All the hue + a few other bits, had hue at home and decided to do the whole of my new apartment in hue. Works great. Not installed the Ring yet.

How do you go about switching the light off in the room as you leave? Do you have switches, or do you just use your phone, or is there some other way?

Haven't dabbled with HUE lighting yet, but looking into it.

Caporegime
How do you go about switching the light off in the room as you leave? Do you have switches, or do you just use your phone, or is there some other way?

Haven't dabbled with HUE lighting yet, but looking into it.

You can

1 - Use the sensors, when it detects no motions after X time, it switches off. (it also switches on when it detects motion) I find these works best in corridors. It's annoying in rooms because if you sit down to watch TV and haven't moved for a while, it goes off.
2 - You set timers - it will auto come on at 6pm to 1am for example, regardless if there is anyone there or not.
3 - Your phone app
4 - A soft switch/remote, essentially on the wifi
5 - Using something like Alexa. If you have the skill, you just say "Alexa, turn bedroom light off" or "Alexa, turn all the lights off". You can even say "Alexa, turn bedroom light to red at 70%"

Soldato
You can

1 - Use the sensors, when it detects no motions after X time, it switches off. (it also switches on when it detects motion) I find these works best in corridors. It's annoying in rooms because if you sit down to watch TV and haven't moved for a while, it goes off.
2 - You set timers - it will auto come on at 6pm to 1am for example, regardless if there is anyone there or not.
3 - Your phone app
4 - A soft switch/remote, essentially on the wifi
5 - Using something like Alexa. If you have the skill, you just say "Alexa, turn bedroom light off" or "Alexa, turn all the lights off". You can even say "Alexa, turn bedroom light to red at 70%"

Regarding lights in the hallway - Could you configure them so when the sensor senses motion, the lights come on but slowly come on? Rather than the light just coming on fall whack :p

Edit: Also, is there much lag from when you switch the light on and off and the light actually switching on and off?

Back
Top Bottom