Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Fancied a new tablet for movie watching, something not too expensive so after a bit of research I decided on the new 2020 Samsung Tab A7. It launched last week, and seemed damn good for the money. SD612 chip, 3gb ram, 32gb storage but with an SDCard slot, 10.5" 2K IPS Screen all for £219.

Anyway, after an hour it went back to the shop for a refund. It was fantastic, apart from it had a really weird issue where photos in google photos looked amazing, yet when used as the wallpaper it went really blurred and had a faint flicker between sharp and out of focus. Probably a software bug, but still...not my problem.

So, after even more research I finally decided on the Tab S6 as it's the lightest, thinnest tablet with an OLED screen. The 256gb model has 8gb ram so picked that one. It came yesterday and it's bloody fantastic....so much so, that I've now ordered a Tab S7 and a Tab S7+ for the mrs and daughters christmas presents lol Mr postie delivered them this afternoon.

bJe1ul0.jpg

Not sure there are enough tablets in your house.

I like stretchy belts.

Belt2.jpg

Did you have to include your adult toy in the pic?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yeah, I wish NAD would focus a bit more on build quality tbh. Denon has it done solid with their PMA series - nice metal enclosures (which act as better heatsinks) and so on.

At least it is great on the sound front though. So far a marked upgrade over the 7050 which is double the price lol. Just hope now that it lasts over 5 years

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I actually had that Megadrive and MegaCD when they launched! Playing VCDs and musics CDs was "the future" on a games console back then with a slick UI etc.

Memories!

Soldato
Lost my home office as my daughter needed her own bedroom now she’s 1. So paid to have the back of the garage converted. We had a 10m garage already so had plenty of room to convert a part of it and still have a “normal” sized garage left over

At the start:

A couple of days before being finished:

Brothel mode activated:

Looks good!

It’s got so much insulation, it was pretty cold when I went in this morning but with 3 computers running, I had to open the door after lunch as it was getting pretty toasty in there. So might just put my Dyson Hot and Cool in there in winter to blast some hot air on really cold days

You might find the opposite in the summer too! (being too hot in there). Don't know how power thirsty the Dyson fans are, but if you've gotta be out there during the winter, might be time to invest in an oil radiator.

Oh, also needs some sort of drinks facilities!

Back
Top Bottom