Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Slow Friday snack

IMG-20201127-101004-01.jpg

Soldato
Delivery from Analogue today, got hammered with import taxes for it, yes I know there's much much much cheaper ways to play NES games, but I'm a fan of Analogue's products and couldn't pass up on the last run of these;

odTRAUa.jpg

3gM3olr.jpg

Soldato
Breakfast.

K8zBWilh.jpg

You'd find more nutritional value in a tin of bake bins. Last time I had something from the McD breakfast menu it was greasy, tasteless, stodgy and gross. The fact they went and removed their 'Signature Collection' of burgers, their premium product, says everything about their views on food quality and taste.

Soldato
You'd find more nutritional value in a tin of bake bins. Last time I had something from the McD breakfast menu it was greasy, tasteless, stodgy and gross. The fact they went and removed their 'Signature Collection' of burgers, their premium product, says everything about their views on food quality and taste.
But when?

Soldato
Delivery from Analogue today, got hammered with import taxes for it, yes I know there's much much much cheaper ways to play NES games, but I'm a fan of Analogue's products and couldn't pass up on the last run of these;

odTRAUa.jpg

3gM3olr.jpg

These are great. I've got an e-mail alert set up for when they eventually get the SNES one back in stock.

Caporegime
mmm MX Keys - my K780 has been giving me grief lately. I am not sure if its interference or if its on the way out. But if I need to replace it, the MX Keys will be where my money goes :)

Back
Top Bottom