Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
It's not like they're artisan Grand Seiko or Swiss watch makers. They're made in the same sweat shops in Bangladesh as all the other trainers aren't they?

No you're right but there has to be some standard of quality for a £120 shoe. People seem to be talking like that's a cheap pair nowadays on groups etc. But when qc comes back worse than shoezone or other £15 pairs from the supermarket, then it's an issue. Seeing misshapen pairs, pairs with totally different shades of same colour, glue stains everywhere, pen marks where fabric was cut etc.

Do these faults effect the sell on value?
Can do. Places like ebay or Facebook, well I know I wouldn't rush to buy a pair that looked like they were rushed together by a child spraying glue everywhere.

As for places like stockx where you don't see photos of the individual shoe, it all seems to be up to their discretion. May sell absolutely fine, or they may hit you with a 15% fine and return them to you.[/QUOTE]

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Literally no one cares about trainers :p

Does anyone have anything else to showcase?

Man of Honour
Can do. Places like ebay or Facebook, well I know I wouldn't rush to buy a pair that looked like they were rushed together by a child spraying glue everywhere.
It’s completely unfair to pick on you for this but the inference that it’s no bother if the child has done his job correctly is a little... ominous :p

Soldato
I'd take those over another pair of ******* trainers. Go and start a dedicated thread if you want to endlessly discuss trainers.
And I'd rather see more trainers. Keep the ******* coffee in a new thread also, or change the rules.

Just because its of no interest to you. Put me on ignore and move on.

Last edited:
Soldato
Create a thread, there is a watch thread for the other weirdos who collect and obsess over objects :p

I'd take those over another pair of ******* trainers. Go and start a dedicated thread if you want to endlessly discuss trainers.

Are you implying it is not worthy of discussion?

I'll get my coat...

Soldato
New laptop. Feels like i've been waiting ages for this!

Dell Inspiron 5000 Feels lovely compared to my older Inspiron 7000. Liking having the numpad back.

I really liked the look of the 14" version which is really light but i don't really travel enough to justify the lightness vs the smaller screen.

48hEKiv.png

Soldato
Wait, so I shouldn't post a pic of the super reps I got?

n2CDNsO.jpg

Oops.
They were on sale and I was hoping they'd sort knee pain in HIIT workouts, but their isn't much arch support and I have quite flat feet so think I'll need some inserts for them.

To keep the triggered happier, also bought this

0SyfDUB.jpg

Hopefully this and some polish will get rid of the key mark all down the side of my car. Probably someone who didn't like me posting pics of trainers :cry:

And some B6 Bilstein shocks but don't have a pic of those.

Soldato
To keep the triggered happier, also bought this

0SyfDUB.jpg

Hopefully this and some polish will get rid of the key mark all down the side of my car. Probably someone who didn't like me posting pics of trainers :cry:

And some B6 Bilstein shocks but don't have a pic of those.

Good choice for suspension but polish is already abrasive enough to paint without using a power tool to apply it, be careful.

Back
Top Bottom