*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Soldato
Storage boxes

Where did you get them Raymond, i just bought a 4 stack but yours look a lot better.

Soldato
I got myself some stuff for my air rifle.

ogx45k.jpg

Got some targets, a pellet trap, cleaning kit, pellets and some beanbag rests to help me get it zeroed properly.

Targets are great, pellets are extremely good compared to the Diabolo Fields I used to use and the trap does a great job of not smashing everything in my garden when I try and shoot.

Hopefully should get it ready for hunting after a few more days tinkering with the trigger and cleaning the barrel a few times.

Soldato
Thank you, is there any particular reason we can't have a thread for the whole year? Maybe merge all the current ones into it or start a 2014 thread next year instead of monthly?

We cant have a yearly thread as im not waiting for a year to pass for the next inevitable "OMG HOW DID YOUR ORDER ARRIVE AT 6 MINUTES PAST MIDNIGHT YOU JUST WANT TO START A NEW THREAD!" shenanigans.

Soldato
Thank you, is there any particular reason we can't have a thread for the whole year? Maybe merge all the current ones into it or start a 2014 thread next year instead of monthly?

Is there any particular reason why you think it's a good idea to have one thread for the whole year?

Soldato
Is there any particular reason why you think it's a good idea to have one thread for the whole year?

he kinda has a point :) if we had a thread for purchases that would be it.. now its like a rush who gets it first and then first 10-15 posts goes to moaning etc etc.. basically creating a thread once a month is pointless in my eyes :)

Caporegime
Surely it's much easier to find stuff in separate threads especially if you know what month it was you seen an item / product in. I see no moaning in this thread apart from jaffa_farfetched.

Soldato
he kinda has a point :) if we had a thread for purchases that would be it.. now its like a rush who gets it first and then first 10-15 posts goes to moaning etc etc.. basically creating a thread once a month is pointless in my eyes :)

I might agree with you if there was any such nonsense in this very thread.

In fact, the only off topic nonsense I can see in this thread is that which has spouted from the unnecessary suggestion you're backing up. :p

Associate
Surely it's much easier to find stuff in separate threads especially if you know what month it was you seen an item / product in. I see no moaning in this thread apart from jaffa_farfetched.

Yeah, i agree. If you are looking for a past purchase, its easier to find if you know the month rather than trawling though a 500 page thread

Back
Top Bottom