*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Associate
what sort of wattage does that beasty pull?

Not much at all. As Dunks said it has a 150w PSU. The CPU is rated at 14 watts TDP as well so just idling it shouldn't use much.

ServerCPU_zps17ce1f7f.png

Even with the 4 HDD I have fitted in it I can't see it using much power at all.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got my other car seat I won for 99p :D
It's a BMW 3 series E90 saloon with air bag lol.
Anyone know how to disable and remove the air bag?
Thanks.
seat1n.jpg

seat2r.jpg

seat3r.jpg

This is nicer then the honda civic esi seat.
I will put them away for now and use the bmw one for my racing seat set-up for pc.

Soldato
Pretty happy with mine too but the dock is like rocking horse **** to find.
$200 on eBay? :eek:

Looked at a colleague's Kindle Fire the other day and was pretty impressed. Thought I could upgrade to that from my standard Kindle. Then I remembered the Nexus 7. Similar size, more pixels, lighter etc. Now tempted for one of those instead and use the Kindle Android app. :)

I would have course love an official looking dock but $200 is a lot!

Man of Honour
^^Blimey! :eek:

Your a braver man than I am. Wishing you lots of luck in advance. What made you want to sign up for something like that?

I like seeing new places and not a fan of beach hollidays. But I think my main inspiration is my grandad and cousin have both claimed it and for as long as I can remeber I've wanted to. Sometimes you just have to go sod it and book these things up and deal with the insanity later. Going to treat myself to zanzibar after. Hoping to get scube license in the summer.

Associate
@Glaucus. Go visit the Snake Park near Arusha when you are there I used to work/volunteer there. Tanzania is lovely and hopefully Zanzibar is not too touristy now. Go to the North coast it is really nice there.

Associate
Picked up this morning from the sorting office, some MVG 2013 darts, new aluminium stems and a load of new flights, just waiting for work to finish so I can have a good chuck when I get home.

n6B8NIc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom