*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Soldato
Just incase you don't use the hifi thread much, here are some pics of the new hifi setup I took with a real camera, enjoy :)

Please keep images to below 1280px or post in
tags like I have done for you - Rilot
t55e74.jpg

4r9qbs.jpg

mrbp7q.jpg

2h2dxcm.jpg

2s9b22r.jpg

t81zsh.jpg

358w9rp.jpg

Associate
Finally bothered to get a decent laptop sleeve after using a 15" Belkin sleeve from my old laptop for my 13" Macbook ;).

Retails for £30 and managed to nab it last second on an unnamed auction site for £16 brand new :D.

Has a slight blemish on the top right corner where it got slightly bent during postage but I'm pretty sure it will disappear with usage.

blur.png

top.png

Soldato
What a super amp. Which speakers are those?

Thanks Cosimo! They are Dali Helicon 400 mk2's, I think the amp goes brilliantly with them. Do you have a setup?

What a lovely bright room that is.

Thanks, we love it. It's got floor to ceiling windows and overlooks the golf course, unlike our previous inner-city loft :D

Permabanned
The DPD man's been. :D

ouroboros1.jpg

ouroboros2.jpg

ouroboros3.jpg

Had my Razer Mamba since it was released and fancied a bit of an upgrade. Already very impressed with the Razer Synapse software - mainly because it allows me to control X and Y sensitivities independently and on-the-fly. Drop dat pitch for dem headshots. :)

Soldato
5WFcOO7.jpg

A handy bit of kit. It's a magnetizer/de-magnetizer, by Wera. I was about to spend a pretty penny on a set of magnetic tipped precision screwdrivers until I found this little fella.

All you do is give the screwdriver a twizzle in the groove at the top (as in the pic) to magnetize it. To de-magnetize you just swipe the screwdriver blade down the side of it.

That sir is one nifty piece of kit, trying to think now of things i could magnetise with it.....

Associate
That sir is one nifty piece of kit, trying to think now of things i could magnetise with it.....

It never occurred to me to magnetize anything other than a screwdriver. Let's both have a think about this. I'm sure there's some really useful things that can be done with it.

Associate
Here's the pic of the rgb led strip I posted here earlier...

gSzRu3I.jpg

...and here's a short vid. The colour transitions look bad on the video but that's just my camera or my poor choice of camera settings. They're really smooth in reality.

Back
Top Bottom