*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Soldato
Here's the pic of the rgb led strip I posted here earlier...

gSzRu3I.jpg

...and here's a short vid. The colour transitions look bad on the video but that's just my camera or my poor choice of camera settings. They're really smooth in reality.

How much and where? I'm thinking about doing something similar in my TV room.. Pretty please. :)

Man of Honour
Just been out tonight with the kit, the moon was looking good, seen the orion nebula although very faint due to the moon light.

I think bins are a essential to astronomy even if you have a good scope, going to do a little review over the weekend in the astronomy thread about my bins :)

Got the final bracket today so all is now sweet.

[/QUOTE]

Looking good and very large! Don't forget the review. :)

Caporegime
The left side is way more notorious B.I.G though!

I get the point being made though. I do have 2 other tailored suits at home and obviously the difference is noticeable, significantly.

I'll change the jacket tonight so the smaller size (knew I should have gone with instinct rather than listen to someone else on that) and after tomorrows party I'll take it to a tailor next week to get the whole suit adjusted for a better fit. :)

Soldato
That's a no on the suit then? :p

I'll take the jacket back and change it for a 42, can do that tonight. :)

The thought the trousers looked as bad, if not worse than the jacket. Look at how baggy it is around the top of your legs!

What's your budget? You will never get it right at Burton, it's a waste of time. You can go elsewhere and pay a bit more but also get the advice of someone who fits suits all day long.

M&S have a 20% off suits sale at the moment and their saville row range start at around £200.

Soldato
Unless I have tailored trousers thats about as good as the fitting gets. :) - I have very broad hips, so need a bigger size. It's rare that trousers actually fit me properly.

First world problems I know! And also the material and quality is fine, especially for the money I paid :)

It's more the jacket which is completely the wrong size ...

Don
Meet Bane.

My little Chewbacca dog, also my daughters new best friend..

P1090524_zps59d36a64.jpg

P1090533_zps688bd2f7.jpg

P1090546_zps58e5616e.jpg

P1090550_zps95f0ff31.jpg

P1090559_zps70df36ba.jpg

Caporegime
The thought the trousers looked as bad, if not worse than the jacket. Look at how baggy it is around the top of your legs!

Is everyone incapable of reading basic English on here? Look on the previous page regarding the trouser fit :)

EDIT: I've done it for you.

Unless I have tailored trousers thats about as good as the fitting gets. :) - I have very broad hips, so need a bigger size. It's rare that trousers actually fit me properly.

First world problems I know! And also the material and quality is fine, especially for the money I paid :)

Back
Top Bottom