*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Caporegime
Tbf their comments regarding the jacket are completely correct. I knew I should've got the 42R and not the 44R, but alas, I listened to someone else, nevermind. :)

Yea the jackets a bit big.

I feel your pain with clothes sizes though :( I'm really tall and hate how almost everything is just upsized to save cost...

Almost all trousers , jeans etc are designed for people with drain pipe legs

Soldato
Is everyone incapable of reading basic English on here? Look on the previous page regarding the trouser fit :)

EDIT: I've done it for you.

Carry on looking like an American wearing their Dads suit then, what does it matter to me?

We are only trying to help you... No need to throw your toys out of the pram.

Edit: The fact is, you can find a suit to match the contour of your legs, not like you are wearing a parachute, regardless of your size. You may have to make a few simple alterations that any tailor can do for you for a minimal charge.

Caporegime
Carry on looking like an American wearing their Dads suit then, what does it matter to me?

We are only trying to help you... No need to throw your toys out of the pram.

Edit: The fact is, you can find a suit to match the contour of your legs, not like you are wearing a parachute, regardless of your size. You may have to make a few simple alterations that any tailor can do for you for a minimal charge.

Fantastic, you have just proven to me you do not read things properly. :)

If you had, you would have seen that I have mentioned, again, several times, I'm going to get the trousers tailored to fit properly.

But hey ho, can't help some people eh? :)

Soldato

If you had, you would have seen that I have mentioned, again, several times, I'm going to get the trousers tailored to fit properly.

Great, I hope you look fantastic in your suit....

Soldato

It's not the trousers that make it look American ...

Soldato
New Sexy Cover for My Nexus 7, plus a quids worth of Capacitive Stylus :)

rQsndDo.jpg

raOfUIM.jpg

VLUps3K.jpg

hFpDBq1.jpg

Poetic HardBack Protective Case for The Google Nexus 7 for £8.95 :)

Replaces the Cheapo (£6quid) thing that never really fit the tablet properly, that I bought when I bought the Nexie ;)

Back
Top Bottom