*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Caporegime
The old giffers in my photography club did it last year and showed the pictures so it can't be that hard :p The pictures showed the old guys struggling along while the guides packed up camp and literally carried the tables up the mountain and ahead for when the party caught up :D

Looks very good from the pics I saw :)

Man of Honour
The old giffers in my photography club did it last year and showed the pictures so it can't be that hard :p The pictures showed the old guys struggling along while the guides packed up camp and literally carried the tables up the mountain and ahead for when the party caught up :D

Looks very good from the pics I saw :)

Yep, ~ 3 porters for every person. Set up camp for you etc. from all the blogs I've read. The walk would be straightforward if it wasn't do the altitude. Less than 50% oxygen at summit. Which means even a dead slow walk you are stuffed. Unless you acclimatise like the porters, but that takes more time than these climbs.
And there's no real telling who will make it to the summit or not. Alltitude sickness, even server sickness happens.seems most people at least throw up, headaches etc. and a few have to be rushed down with bleeding.

Caporegime
Somewhat over the top, but each to their own :)

Not really, and they were good value. Conti would cost £560, these Vred are £420.

Good choice.

I got 4 17" Vredstein tyres for £240 in November. Been pleased with the performance during the snow and rain.

They ride really well, drove about 40 miles in them today and much quieter and softer ride compared to the Hankooks I had before.

Pic of the other thing i purchased, wheel alignment.

JMkVcPol.jpg

Associate
Picked up this morning from the sorting office, some MVG 2013 darts, new aluminium stems and a load of new flights, just waiting for work to finish so I can have a good chuck when I get home.

n6B8NIc.jpg

They look very nice indeed. How much did they set you back and are they your first set of tungsten darts?

Soldato
Photo%2002-03-2013%2013%2048%2038.jpg

Soldato
Not much at all. As Dunks said it has a 150w PSU. The CPU is rated at 14 watts TDP as well so just idling it shouldn't use much.

Even with the 4 HDD I have fitted in it I can't see it using much power at all.

Very good, I think the little box I built pulls between 42-53 watts, which I actually think is high enough, but its from a few gens ago.
Self built.
Must look at the energy saving s I can setup within it

Soldato
Oh good, anther road user with over zealous light bulbs to blind all the other traffic with :p

Just make sure you get them fitted properly and there should be no problems.

Fitted properly? They are standard bulbs that just clip in and are replacing a similar set from 4 years ago, one of which failed earlier in the week. They have a better focused, longer throw on them. I'm not driving a Range Rover with HIDs that bore through the back of your skull. :p

Soldato
Fitted properly? They are standard bulbs that just clip in and are replacing a similar set from 4 years ago, one of which failed earlier in the week. They have a better focused, longer throw on them. I'm not driving a Range Rover with HIDs that bore through the back of your skull. :p

Well then fair enough, my mistake.

wot r u talkin bout m8?

Lite bulbz m8

Soldato
Yep, ~ 3 porters for every person. Set up camp for you etc. from all the blogs I've read. The walk would be straightforward if it wasn't do the altitude. Less than 50% oxygen at summit. Which means even a dead slow walk you are stuffed. Unless you acclimatise like the porters, but that takes more time than these climbs.
And there's no real telling who will make it to the summit or not. Alltitude sickness, even server sickness happens.seems most people at least throw up, headaches etc. and a few have to be rushed down with bleeding.

I always thought oxygen was at 21% everywhere on earth it's just thinner at the top like kilimanjaro.

Anyhow good luck Glaucus :)

Back
Top Bottom