*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Soldato
LOLWUT

I bet you are one of those idiots who flash people who have factory fitted xenons as well :rolleyes:

heres a tip, dont stare into the lights

I don't flash anyone if their lights are too bright as i'd usually be concentrating on the fact I have to slow down because I can't see a ****ing thing through my visor, especially if it's raining.

I don't mind people having bright/white lights, as long as they don't impair my own vision which happens far too much.

But no, cheers for the advice. I'll try not staring into their lights next time. :rolleyes:

Permabanned
I don't flash anyone if their lights are too bright as i'd usually be concentrating on the fact I have to slow down because I can't see a ****ing thing through my visor, especially if it's raining.

I don't mind people having bright/white lights, as long as they don't impair my own vision which happens far too much.

But no, cheers for the advice. I'll try not staring into their lights next time. :rolleyes:

I can't help it! It's so BEAUTIFUL.

Soldato

I agree with you here.

Soldato
I flash them because, typically, these are the kind of ***** who drive up about a metre from your arse on the motorway.

I'll only do it if no one else is around though because I don't want to annoy everyone else.

Permabanned
I flash them because, typically, these are the kind of ***** who drive up about a metre from your arse on the motorway.

I'll only do it if no one else is around though because I don't want to annoy everyone else.

so everyone who has xenon lights drives too close??? wow considering nearly all decent spec'd cars made in the last 5 years have them that's a lot of tailgating :rolleyes:

Soldato
New grips:

grips.jpg

New stem:

stem.jpg

ajf

ajf

Soldato
+1 on the annoying headlight discussion.

The worst are when one is obviously misaligned!
Don't even get me started on front fogs. What is the obsession with having them on in all weathers? Especially those that use them instead of headlights - again in non foggy weather!

Associate
The worst are when one is obviously misaligned!
Don't even get me started on front fogs. What is the obsession with having them on in all weathers? Especially those that use them instead of headlights - again in non foggy weather!

There was only a matter of time until a headlight discussion turned into a fog light discussion. But I have to agree with you on it.

Back
Top Bottom