****Images of Items or Services Purchased in October 2012****

Permabanned
:O

There's way too many Pokemon to get easily familiar with them these days (especially since Black & White 1/2 are designed to not have the previous generations pokemon in the games till you complete the story and at that point you won't really want to play anymore unless you get really deep into online play or breeding)

There's remakes for the DS of some of the earlier generations. HeartGold and Soulsilver are absolutely excellent although not as good as the original Red/Blue/Green/Yellow games.

Dont think I'll bother with going through the older titles, theres too many of them, and there will be a 3DS pokemon game released next year too. From what I've read black + white 2 is the most critically acclaimed title of the most critically acclaimed and best selling series on the DS :D

So it cant be bad, even if its a kids game. And I really really like RPGs. The closest thing I've played to this game before is Cthulhu saves the world and penny arcade 3 and I cant get enough of them and want more. And I also have Kid Icarus, Shinobi and OOT to play ... the last 10+ days without my 3DS have been slowly destroying me on the inside :(

Permabanned
Dont think I'll bother with going through the older titles, theres too many of them, and there will be a 3DS pokemon game released next year too. From what I've read black + white 2 is the most critically acclaimed title of the most critically acclaimed and best selling series on the DS :D

So it cant be bad, even if its a kids game. And I really really like RPGs. The closest thing I've played to this game before is Cthulhu saves the world and penny arcade 3 and I cant get enough of them and want more. And I also have Kid Icarus, Shinobi and OOT to play ... the last 10+ days without my 3DS have been slowly destroying me on the inside :(

It's not a kids game and it's not really an RPG IMO.

I also wouldn't call Black & White 2 the best. There's no way they can be when the older ones have more memorable pokemon :)

Soldato
Soldato
I was wondering the same thing...I can't think of anything more unprofessional than Facebook Business Cards....unless you actually work for Facebook.

http://uk.moo.com/products/facebook-cards.html

HBSC.png

For just the cost of postage, they're not actually half bad :)

Permabanned
Ug802 has revived, a dual core version of the one I got the other month, should get rid of the lag and hopfully the touch pad on this keyboard will work better. It certainly looks and feels like a much better keyboard.

Annoyingly I can't try it as it won't fit in the hdmi port on the TV need an hdmi extension lead, stupid TV with the ports kind of hidden away.

imagezzd.jpg

imagelkk.jpg

Where u buy above from dude?

Soldato
back from london and a few things we bought, cba finding everything.

he smells of strawberry :p

B0071124-FC89-4E8F-9FE8-5B9700C269B0-22877-0000122D365EC734.jpg

expensive candle.

2B059455-E2DF-492B-B23D-E9BBE88E5398-22877-0000122D32893BA9.jpg

this smells awsome.

C96B03F8-ABAB-43BE-AD1B-6FE1D8D51375-22877-0000122D2E4558C7.jpg

and a blanket for couch, on our pile of new house stuff.

AADAE25C-97F0-43C3-ABDC-4290AB1754EB-22877-0000122D67E6EDFA.jpg

Soldato
Kamwah, YOU may not consider it an RPG, but as far as the studio who makes it, the gaming industry and countless reviewers and gamers are concerned it is an RPG game.

Hell, Red and Blue were at one point in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Best selling RPG on the Game Boy" and "Best selling RPG of all time.".

Permabanned
What...:confused:

It's as traditional as an RPG as you're going to get.

Kamwah, YOU may not consider it an RPG, but as far as the studio who makes it, the gaming industry and countless reviewers and gamers are concerned it is an RPG game.

Hell, Red and Blue were at one point in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Best selling RPG on the Game Boy" and "Best selling RPG of all time.".

Wow, jump on a guy for voicing his opinion.

O wait it's GD LOL.

Soldato
Wow, jump on a guy for voicing his opinion.

O wait it's GD LOL.

No one is jumping on you for voicing your opinion. I'm pointing out that as far as the gaming industry is concerned they are RPG games pure and simple. You are more than welcome to hold the view that they are not. Remember that Pokemon games have been around a lot longer than any of the RPG titles you mentioned, sure RPG games as a genre have evolved beyond what Pokemon games are, but that doesn't change their classification.

Caporegime
Woke up with this next to me. Not really sure how it got there, and to be honest I don't really have a clue what it is. It looks sort of nice though so I might have it.

8XAdJ.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom