****Images of Items or Services Purchased in October 2012****

Soldato
wp000146.jpg

The new things are, the case: TJ08-E, the Fan's and the bracket whihch is hiding the HDD and SSD in a 5.25 drive bay.

Caporegime
What is a workshirt? Those tshirts don't look like any type of shirt that I'd wear to work. Today, I wore a rather fetching stripy pink, red, white and blue one. What say Keates? Am I presenting myself as a bum bandit?

If you type work shirt into google it is quite obvious what one is.

I guess those hentai shirts aren't as bad as the dude I witness today, 4ft tall chinese dude wearing chinos and a tshirt with a picture of a bird fingering herself on. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or punch him in the face.

Soldato
Do you have the item number mate?
I bought some iDect ones last week adn the additional handset is utter garbage.
Thinking of taking them back and trying some different ones.

I do indeed, it is 552/9397.

They were £89.99 but were on offer for £59.99.

Hope this helps :)

/Edit

Unfortunately the Argos site is down at the moment :p

Last edited:
Associate
We really need a 'no invoice' policy in these threads aswell . Except for obvious things which aren't actually "there" like ebooks, downloads etc (as above).

but when you're buying stuff that's going to arrive in the post, try not to wet yourself and just wait a day or two. It's just getting around the 'no stock image rule' really.

Soldato
Yep, I'd agree with that, got my delivery today, which is pretty good considering I used the free super saver delivery that said delivery was expected Thursday (SC2) and Saturday (Metro & Crysis) :)

Just waiting on the PS3 Controller charger but I'm not that fussed when it arrives as my TV has decided to play silly beggars

IMG_0755.jpg

Soldato
Indeed, what annoys me in this thread is people who order physical items they have delivered to themselves, but post a picture of the order confirmation instead of just waiting for it to arrive and then taking a photo of it. Certainly not within the spirit of the thread imho.

Where as yours is acceptable as you'll never be able to take a photo of it.

Back
Top Bottom