***Images of things purchased in May 2013***

Associate
6e0w75.jpg

Please keep images to below 1280px or post in spoiler taks like I've done for you above - Rilot

Soldato
It will have been £200. Looks really nice and a bargain at that price. It looks like its either solid wood or veneer from the pics. bet the guy who sold it wished he had put a reserve on or something.

I think his business was shutting down the next day but he did not seem top happy lol.

Here it is all setup using my old table draws to lock away the joysticks and steering wheels from the kids lol.

Associate
WKN- Yes I know they look stupid but I have Vibrams as well. So I'm not bothered about the look only the performance and if they keep my feet good for my 92 miles in 2 days it will be worth it.;)

Soldato
@scorchisio Thanks :)

@Schizophonic The monitor never came with a stand when it was given to me, so I made my own cheap one lol

I could bolt to the table but I like being to move it about and I can't have the case on floor because I could see my kids pulling wires and pressing buttons all day :(

Cheers.

Soldato
OP
Just ordered a pair of Converse Star Players in Black/Grey for work, should be with me Saturday/Monday. Will post picture when they arrive, cost me £43 from JD Sports as they are out of stock in my town and have no idea when they will have stock in...

I would also like to add, these are the comfiest shoes I have ever worn, I already own pair of Star Players Ox in Navy/Yellow. My feet really hurt after a couple of hours wearing standard looking work shoes, but at work we are allowed to wear shoes that are not normal work shoes as long as they are not running shoes, they have to be black and sensible...

Back
Top Bottom