***Images of things purchased in May 2013***

Soldato
Soldato
Very nice. Where from?

I like having the bow showing, I think it's a bit neat and clinical when you tie it so it doesn't show.

Went to York Designer Outlet today, but you can buy online here http://www.shoe-shop.com/products/S...mens_comfort,mens_c_shoes,mens_c_shoes_formal

Very nice quality, I am usually a size 10 but had to buy these in size 9 as they are slightly deeper in fit.

I actually spoke with the group buyer whilst in the shop, he happened to be in at the same time. Asked me my thoughts on the range he buys in...hopefully he took some advise and will see a few more tan coloured shoes come within the range :)

Soldato
Had a nandos take away for tea. Was good. :o

nandosdesk.jpg

Soldato
Christ, have you put it in the microwave? The food is cold in the bloody restaurant, I can't imagine how cold it would be after carrying it home!

My nearest one is just outside of Leicester, they aren't bad as far nandos go but I did rush home lol. They put each thing in a separate bag/box/packet etc. so it did keep fairly warm till I got home and had a plate in the oven. :)

Soldato
Went to York Designer Outlet today, but you can buy online here http://www.shoe-shop.com/products/S...mens_comfort,mens_c_shoes,mens_c_shoes_formal

Very nice quality, I am usually a size 10 but had to buy these in size 9 as they are slightly deeper in fit.

I actually spoke with the group buyer whilst in the shop, he happened to be in at the same time. Asked me my thoughts on the range he buys in...hopefully he took some advise and will see a few more tan coloured shoes come within the range :)

Oh thanks. Looks like a good price, should I? mmm..

Associate
Needed some new shoes, so just purchased these:

How would people tie the laces on these, usually buy slip on so don't have laces to worry about. Is it acceptable for the bow to be showing??

I can't help you on the laces but they are some great looking shoes! Where are they from ?

Soldato
New club in the bag! Ping G25 hybrid - 20* Tour stiff shaft, lovely!
photo32s.jpg

Also got some long awaited new shoes, really comfortable, Adidas Adizero 6 spike.
photo33vd.jpg

Soldato
Out of interest ging, do those shoes form part of your office / casual / smart casual attire?

These will be Smart Casual, for nights out, as well as out shopping etc. Will be worn with either Jeans/Chinos & a Polo/Casual Shirt.

For the office I prefer a slightly pointier shoe to be honest, in fact I am due some new work shoes and being so impressed by the quality and fit of these shoes I may go for these http://www.shoe-shop.com/products/S...mens_comfort,mens_c_shoes,mens_c_shoes_formal

Back
Top Bottom