***Images of things purchased in May 2013***

Soldato
How does the Sony RX100 image quality compare to an entry level DSLR, like say the Nikon D3200? Looking to get the Sony, but I get the feeling I'm paying mostly for the lack of bulk.

Pho

Pho

Soldato

IMG_3838_zps4fabd175.jpg~original

I have one of them (well, very similar), which my parents' bought me about 20 years ago. Great fun :D.

Soldato
Very!

Tesco one tasted weak, more like instant tea minus the aftertaste.

Twinings Assam is the best Assam really (that I've tried) although I've been told Yorkshire do an Assam as well so need to look into that at some point.

Yorkshire normal and Whittard/Williamson traditional for me all day long for now though :D

Next round = leaf tea.

Hey dude, check out the following:

Yorkshire Season Pick Assam, I found some in the Tesco's in Fareham, but not the Sainsbury's in Fareham.

Sainsbury's own blend Assam, we found it on par with the Twining's one. but cheaper.

The Tesco Assam tea, as you pointed out wasn't as good as the others.

I do like the normal Yorkshire Tea, but it's not quite as good as the Assam, I would go as far as to say I probably won't bother with normal Yorkshire tea again, the Assam teas are generally better in my book. The Williams Afternoon tea is really good though, got some the other day.

There is a decent tea wholesaler in Portsmouth we've used before:

http://www.allabouttea.co.uk/

Leaf Tea tastes superior to me, but is, in most cases, much more expensive to buy per cups worth, and you need special equipment of some kind to actually make it. For several of us at once we used a basic plastic teapot with a cylinder that sat in the middle, and had holes in, then just put the leaves into that, and added boiling water.

For a singleton tea I think you can pick up an infuser or something that the tea leaves sit in. Obviously you don't want the tea leaves to get into the drink itself.

On other kinds of tea, I really like the Duchess Grey that Williams do as well, if you like Earl Grey/Lady Grey you may also like that one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom