Associate
I am going to build my own system and want to be certain that what I've got planned will work so I don't meet future problems. Could someone maybe look over this system to see if it all fits together.

I've looked up on the website of all manufactures to see if they fit together and for what I can tell is all does. GPU fits in case ram can go with motherboard same as the CPU but I am no professional at this because once again, its my first time.

Periphs: Razer mouse, razer mousemat RGB, corsair keyboard and razer headset.

Monitors: Msi Optix MAG241C
I know the videocard is G-sync I just like Nvdia and their GPU's

System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700x
CPU COOLER: NZXT Kraken X63
MOTHERBOARD: MSI b450 Tomahawk MAX ATX
GPU: 2070 super aorus
MEMORY: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x8gb DDR4-3600
STORAGE: Crucial P1 500GB m.2-2280 Nvme
CASE: NZXT 510 Elite
PSU: Corsair RM (2019) 750 Watt 80+ gold rated.

Thank you in advance for seeing if it will work.

Last edited:
Soldato
What do you want to do with it? The 2700X is the previous generation. THe current version is the 3700. Otherwise it looks good from an inter-compatibility POV.

Associate
OP
What do you want to do with it? The 2700X is the previous generation. THe current version is the 3700. Otherwise it looks good from an inter-compatibility POV.

2700x is cheaper that 3700x 100 euro difference while is still has 8 cores and and has core clock of 3.7Ghz

I want to try to stream with it

Associate
OP
I've another question. At the moment I've got 1350 euro the system costs around 1650 euro. Can I buy the graphics card later and than first build the pc without the graphics card. Ofcourse I cant play any games than. But it should be possible right. This is when I change the Ryzen 7 2700x to Ryzen 7 3600x

And once I got enough for the GPU I can order that and put it in. (Wich will take max 20 days before I get my sallary)

Soldato
I've another question. At the moment I've got 1350 euro the system costs around 1650 euro. Can I buy the graphics card later and than first build the pc without the graphics card. Ofcourse I cant play any games than. But it should be possible right. This is when I change the Ryzen 7 2700x to Ryzen 7 3600x

And once I got enough for the GPU I can order that and put it in. (Wich will take max 20 days before I get my sallary)

You won't be able to do anything until you get a GPU though as they have no integrated Graphics like most Intel CPU's...

Associate
OP
I am going to build my own system and want to be certain that what I've got planned will work so I don't meet future problems. Could someone maybe look over this system to see if it all fits together.

I've looked up on the website of all manufactures to see if they fit together and for what I can tell is all does. GPU fits in case ram can go with motherboard same as the CPU but I am no professional at this because once again, its my first time.

Periphs: Razer mouse, razer mousemat RGB, corsair keyboard and razer headset.

Monitors: Msi Optix MAG241C
I know the videocard is G-sync I just like Nvdia and their GPU's

System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700x
CPU COOLER: I am going to use the cooler that comes with the CPU: Wraith Prism
MOTHERBOARD: MSI b450 Tomahawk MAX ATX
GPU: 2070 super aorus
MEMORY: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x8gb DDR4-3600
STORAGE: Crucial P1 500GB m.2-2280 Nvme
CASE: NZXT 510 Elite
PSU: Corsair RM (2019) 750 Watt 80+ gold rated.

Thank you in advance for seeing if it will work.

Alright so it doesnt have intergrated graphics, but the build does work together. If so I can start ordering parts

Soldato
Gigabyte Gaming OC personally over the Aorus . Same vendor with Aorus more flashier with lighting but Gaming OC will run a little cooler and quieter ( I have Aorus 2080)

Soldato
A 3600 will out perform a 2700x in gaming if thats what the main aim of the PC is? and a 3600x is 2% more performance over the 3600 for 25% more cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom