• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Start checking your order status.. My order has now been marked up as shipped..

I'm still wondering If I did the right thing cancelling the 6800xt red dragon.. Just could not find enough informative reviews to carry on the purchase with that card.. they sold out pretty quick so was clearly a card others also wanted.

Associate

I'm still wondering If I did the right thing cancelling the 6800xt red dragon.. Just could not find enough informative reviews to carry on the purchase with that card.. they sold out pretty quick so was clearly a card others also wanted.

Don't mate. You're good.

The 6800 will not OC to stock 6800XT, but it does get darn close. Reduce foliage from ultra to high and you're at the same avg frame rate, hahaha.

Jokes aside, you get to keep 300 quid in your pocket. That's a 50% mark up on the 6800 you got, when the stock 6800 18 game 1440p avg frame rate is 142 vs 157 from the 6800 xt. 10% diff for a 50% price diff.

Associate
Damn son. My Zotac 3060Ti shipped 7 mins ago. I guess it will make us feel better when they release the Palit and Inno3d's next week at a cheaper price.

Associate
^^ at least you got something hehe.
What time did you place order?

So they are working through weekend or nights to sort out shipping; great decision there.

Exactly. Happy to pay what I did for the 6800 MBA card.. And if it's true they aren't going to keep making these.. might well be a card to hang onto.. I ordered at 3:03pm I think.

Associate
Don't mate. You're good.

The 6800 will not OC to stock 6800XT, but it does get darn close. Reduce foliage from ultra to high and you're at the same avg frame rate, hahaha.

Jokes aside, you get to keep 300 quid in your pocket. That's a 50% mark up on the 6800 you got, when the stock 6800 18 game 1440p avg frame rate is 142 vs 157 from the 6800 xt. 10% diff for a 50% price diff.

Thanks @David Watkins .. Definitely glad you agree.. Seems sensible decision.

Associate
Don't mate. You're good.

Agree that's why i got the 6800 it's not far off the 6800xt/ mfps
:p:rolleyes::o

Soldato

The Red Dragon was marked at £900 while the Nitro+ was £860 so not sure why you chose to go for the Red Dragon since it has the weaker cooler. If you are going AMD, the top cards are usually the Nitro+ or Red Devil.
I've sent a cancellation form for my Nitro+ so you may have the chance to get it if they put them up again.

Associate
The Red Dragon was marked at £900 while the Nitro+ was £860 so not sure why you chose to go for the Red Dragon since it has the weaker cooler. If you are going AMD, the top cards are usually the Nitro+ or Red Devil.
I've sent a cancellation form for my Nitro+ so you may have the chance to get it if they put them up again.

It was only after purchasing that I actually checked the info on the nitro+ and realised this.. My wife actually ordered the red dragon for me as I'd said to get the red devil if it was within a certain price.. She mistook the name and purchased.. When she rang to tell me I thought 'oh.. perhaps just like the red devil but slightly less frills'.. and it appears that's likely the case.. But just wasn't comfortable with final price tag and the design didn't look amazing.. If I'm to pay that kind of money I'd personally opt for the red devil version of the card.

Soldato
Yeees get in. My sapphire 6800XT nitro + oc has shipped. Im off tomorrow but cant see it coming then. Might have too tell DPD to deliver Thursday as im off then too. But the excitement lol.

Associate
Fair play. It looks as if the Friday orders are being processed and being sent through to DPD for delivery. Looks like we'll be getting them a bit earlier originally thought.
Best go and take a look at the latest Adrenalin drivers to see if they're worth installing.

Associate
Fair play. It looks as if the Friday orders are being processed and being sent through to DPD for delivery. Looks like we'll be getting them a bit earlier originally thought.
Best go and take a look at the latest Adrenalin drivers to see if they're worth installing.

My order went through at 15.03 on Friday and still not shipped(the 6800 went live at 1500). so not expecting mine to ship till tomorrow at the earliest

Associate
My order went through at 15.03 on Friday and still not shipped(the 6800 went live at 1500). so not expecting mine to ship till tomorrow at the earliest
Same here, 15:03. I guess we were all F5'ing like crazy at the top of the hour and russhing to get our orders in ASAP. I guess they're just working through the list of orders and you'll get your notification tonight/tomorrow

Associate
Same here, 15:03. I guess we were all F5'ing like crazy at the top of the hour and russhing to get our orders in ASAP. I guess they're just working through the list of orders and you'll get your notification tonight/tomorrow

Ooooh, 15:02 here! I knew buying a fancy mechanical keyboard would improve my f5 capabilities :p

Order received - not yet shipped also. Agree, must be working through the list and we should have a notification sometime tomorrow (hopefully) or later in the week.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

I have made most cards orderable again guys, Sunday evening treat, so anyone who missed out time to grab one, next opportunity after this shall be mid/end next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom