1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In-Ear Headphones

Discussion in 'Sound City' started by Jonesiani, 13 Apr 2006.

1. Jonesiani

Wise Guy

Can anyone recomend me some good in ear headphones, as im always listening to my mp3 walkman

cost not an issue

top sound quality a must :D

thanks

2. ray

Gangster

3. Aidoscuz

Hitman

:eek:

If you're going to be spending more realistic amounts of money, any of the Shure range from the e2c up should do. I've heard lots of good things about the e2c, and if you feel like spending more you could go for the e3c, e4c or e5c.

4. Jonesiani

Wise Guy

Many thanks!

beautful ear phones too! :eek:

5. Sleepyd

Hitman

Speaking personally the e3c's are great - they've lasted me a year and a bit with no fuss. The e2cs only lasted 6 months :(

6. TooNice

Hitman

There are plenty of options (Shure E4, Westone UM2 etc.) But sounds like the OP already made his choice, and it is kind of hard to argue with £700 IEMs ;)

There are alternatives though. The Sensaphonic 2X-S and the Westone ES-3 are both custom IEMs competiting in the same market, and pretty fat investments.

7. bigredshark

Man of Honour

westone UM2s are my choice, miles better than the shure's and anything else i've used. also very compact, which i like

8. hungryhungry123

Gangster

I've been impressed with the new Sennheiser CX300s, though at only 40 quid im not sure how well they would compare with the more expensive earphones.

9. Vegetarian

Mobster

westone UM2s for the kill - best £140 ive spent