In need of a fitting!

Associate
been looking online for weeks if not months now for a bitspower adapter for a Eheim inlet.
Seems nowhere has any stock!!
This is the code number
BP-MBWP-C21

I asked Overclockers for eta on stick and they said they can’t seem to get any so no idea on eta
Has anyone seen any in stock?
I have 2 on my other pumps so I need black ones to match for true second pc on a desk build. I can use silver or white if I have to I will just spray them Matt black to match fittings.
Has anyone got any they don’t need?
Cheers people

Associate
OP
In stock directly with Bitspower, first link from googling the part number :)
Problem is from bitspower website they want like £32 or something stupid because delivery charge.
Mabe I’ll order direct from casekings then because I called ocuk and they and they said they can’t get it in they can’t track any down

Man of Honour
Problem is from bitspower website they want like £32 or something stupid because delivery charge.
Mabe I’ll order direct from casekings then because I called ocuk and they and they said they can’t get it in they can’t track any down
Yeah, it should just be the UK price of the item plus postage, post in the customer service sub forum at the top of the main forum page, don't call them, the forum shop staff can sort it a lot easier :)

Man of Honour
I have found a couple of alternatives for you. They are not Bitspower and they are not black but if you are stuck they are a alternative. You should configure your trust but as you haven't enter "outlet adaptor to G1/4 with O-ring" and "reducing socket G1/4 to G3/8 outside thread with O-Ring - knurled - black nickel plated" into Google search which should give you a couple of options.

Back
Top Bottom