In the Market for a New Laptop

Associate
Okay,

So I,m in the markets for a new laptop and really can’t make my mind up what I want yet.

what I want is something around 13” small and easy to carry about. Something that can do day to day tasks, good screen for photo editing and the ability to play some games on every now and then. I’d like something more like an ultra book or 2-in-1 design is possible but not necessary.

Needs
- good display for photo editing
- ability for gaming every now and then
- good touchpad and build quality
- future proof
- 2-in-1 is a big bonus as my iPad is very old now
- around £1000 or a bit more

what I’ve seen so far are the below.
HP-spectre - but it runs at a price touchpad which I’ve not heard great things about
Dell XPS or Dell XPS 2-in1 - looks great but very expensive new
Huawei matebook 13 - very good price but not 2-in-1
I’ve also seen the Razer laptops but again they are very expensive.

I’d like something that will last some time as it won’t be heavily used as I have a gaming desktop setup. Just want something I can move around and take with me.

my budget is around the £1000 mark but I will pay more if I think it’s worth it.

im really interested to see what you guys think and what else there is out there.

I’ve been looking for the past months and can’t make my mind up on anything. And then I’m not sure when the new chips are coming out in these laptops as well? When is it best to buy a brand new laptop with the newest hardware etc???

Back
Top Bottom