** INCREDIBLE GTX 1060 DEALS: PRICE FROM £169.99 !! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

With mining going crazy and miners have purchased all the worlds supply of RX 470, 570 and 580 means they are now targeting NVIDIA cards. Though NVIDIA have created GP106 specifically for miners which OcUK can supply to only B2B and corporate customers in large volumes.

We still wanted to have something aside for the gaming community and we have manage to strike up some pretty epic 1060 deals on the best cards:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £169.99 inc VAT

03G-P4-6160-KR, Core Clock: 1506MHz, Boost Clock: 1708MHz, Memory: 3072MB 8008MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1152, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty.

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus GeForce GTX 1060 Dual OC 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £218.99 inc VAT

DUAL-GTX1060-O6G, Core Clock: 1607MHz, Boost Clock: 1835MHz, Memory: 6144MB 8008MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1280, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty.

Only £218.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Also for those who can't quite stretch much beyond £100, we do also have a cracking 1050 deal to go for as well which is perfect for more basic HD gaming and of course E-Sports:

Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Expedition 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £104.99 inc VAT

GTX 1050 2G, Core Clock: 1354MHz, Boost Clock: 1455MHz, Memory: 2048MB 7008MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 640, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty.

Only £104.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Obviously these three cards are proving extremely popular with gamers snatching them up. On the Asus 1060 6G we took 1100 units, over night we have sold 223 units, unfortunately 200 of those were to a miner.

As such if your considering a purchase for gaming, we urge you to jump before prices potentially sky rocket due to all supply being soaked up by the mining craze.

We are hopeful NVIDIA GP106 will ease the demand on the regular 1060 gaming SKU but of course we can not restrict who we sell too and end of the day business is business, all we can do is warn customers.

1060 and 1050 at these prices is really an excellent buy.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
agree. i cant seem to pick up an AMD card anywhere without having to pay over the odds, and even when they finally have stock it will be ridiculously priced

We are working on something with both AMD and NVIDIA. We've limited our site to 2 units per customer, of course the price is still very high and yes our cost have increased also, one for a genuine reason, memory prices have rocketed, but unfortunately some board partners and suppliers have also increase cost to make some extra margin, I can hardly blame them though when their margins are single digit and cut throat to begin with.

However OcUK is going to implement discount codes on the forum ONLY, cards will be *1 PER CUSTOMER* and FREE Shipping will be DISABLED! But these codes will put the prices back to where they once were, not crazy deal once were like this thread I am posting in as these deals were made to give gamers a headsup and a chance to grab a great gaming deal, some people trust me and grabbed one, now look where we are at, I was absolutely spot on and those who trust me grabbed a deal and what a deal it was getting a 1060 6G for £220 with two free games. Well done to you guys!

But the codes will get you the cards at the price they would be normally, prior to these price increases and massive milking due to mining craze. The codes I am pushing to activate ASAP, so probably next week and they are only being posted on the forum, of course they will get spread and nothing we can do about that but with any luck the max limit of 1-2 unit per customer and free shipping disabled will put off miners from doing lots of repeat orders and paying shipping each time.

Associate
We are working on something with both AMD and NVIDIA. We've limited our site to 2 units per customer, of course the price is still very high and yes our cost have increased also, one for a genuine reason, memory prices have rocketed, but unfortunately some board partners and suppliers have also increase cost to make some extra margin, I can hardly blame them though when their margins are single digit and cut throat to begin with.

However OcUK is going to implement discount codes on the forum ONLY, cards will be *1 PER CUSTOMER* and FREE Shipping will be DISABLED! But these codes will put the prices back to where they once were, not crazy deal once were like this thread I am posting in as these deals were made to give gamers a headsup and a chance to grab a great gaming deal, some people trust me and grabbed one, now look where we are at, I was absolutely spot on and those who trust me grabbed a deal and what a deal it was getting a 1060 6G for £220 with two free games. Well done to you guys!

But the codes will get you the cards at the price they would be normally, prior to these price increases and massive milking due to mining craze. The codes I am pushing to activate ASAP, so probably next week and they are only being posted on the forum, of course they will get spread and nothing we can do about that but with any luck the max limit of 1-2 unit per customer and free shipping disabled will put off miners from doing lots of repeat orders and paying shipping each time.
ok if i read this right it means next week all forum members will be entitled to a discount giving us either an amd or nvidia 1060 and the prices they were before they rocketed???

do we need to contact you direct or will they be posted in the forums? hopefully this means i can get my new card in the next 7-10 days

OcUK Staff
OP
ok if i read this right it means next week all forum members will be entitled to a discount giving us either an amd or nvidia 1060 and the prices they were before they rocketed???

do we need to contact you direct or will they be posted in the forums? hopefully this means i can get my new card in the next 7-10 days

Shall be posted on the forums and the codes will work on select SKU's, basically the stuff we have plenty of stock on, were not going to spend time setting up codes on lines we only have less than 10 units in stock off as setting up codes and implementing them unfortunately is not that easy.

Associate
Shall be posted on the forums and the codes will work on select SKU's, basically the stuff we have plenty of stock on, were not going to spend time setting up codes on lines we only have less than 10 units in stock off as setting up codes and implementing them unfortunately is not that easy.
no ofc not i will be happy if i can pick up a 480/580 or similar at a decent price ( sub £275-£300 )rather than going 2nd hand

Associate
Can you not link them like you do with the whole free shipping. IE so many posts before it can be used. That way it will stop the spreading

Associate
i wasnt saying offer it WITH free shipping. It was just to see if it possible to link it to peoples accounts like the way you do it with the free shipping so that only active members of the forum were able to get it rather than the codes being distributed out.

Nothing stopping people from setting up multiple account on the website and getting the cards delivered to different addresses where as it was a store account linked to a forum account that had a minimum amount of posts it would stop that from happening.

was just a thought... understand though if thats quite a lot of work to implement

Associate
i wasnt saying offer it WITH free shipping. It was just to see if it possible to link it to peoples accounts like the way you do it with the free shipping so that only active members of the forum were able to get it rather than the codes being distributed out.

Nothing stopping people from setting up multiple account on the website and getting the cards delivered to different addresses where as it was a store account linked to a forum account that had a minimum amount of posts it would stop that from happening.

was just a thought... understand though if thats quite a lot of work to implement
i thought everyone got free shipping?? my store account has never been linked to forum account and ive literally always had free shipping

Back
Top Bottom