Inhumans

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I can't believe I am saying this after 2 episodes but this was awful. Same guy who was in charge, Scott Buck who also made Iron Fist. Joef Leob must be crazy to let him churn out another after 2 biggest flops that will definitely hurt the brand name. Little wonder the studio demoted this from movie to cancellation and then to TV.

Caporegime
I can't believe I am saying this after 2 episodes but this was awful. Same guy who was in charge, Scott Buck who also made Iron Fist. Joef Leob must be crazy to let him churn out another after 2 biggest flops that will definitely hurt the brand name. Little wonder the studio demoted this from movie to cancellation and then to TV.

Didn't even bother downloading this for free, that's how bad it looked :eek:

****e

Soldato
It looks too dire to inflict on TV

Caporegime
Ok, Iwan Rheon might not know any better as he's only entering US market, but how on earth did they get Anson Mount to do this steaming pilage?

I mean his agent probably said look at how much they are willing to pay you per word spoken, I wouldn't even bother reading the script before signing up to this, you'll be rich....

Just got done with it... effectively nothing likeable about it. Some truly awful actors/actresses in it, the sister of direwig is genuinely terrible. The writing is awful, the costumes are laughable, it's just all terrible.

"no one will know it's a hoof"... next scene "I think it's a hoof"... now that could work, but make the image actually look like it could really be a hoof, but instead there was no way, it's just the level of terrible writing throughout the entire 2 episodes, complete and utter drivel. This is so bad it makes the new Star Trek look like a damned masterpiece.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Don't get me wrong I wanted this to succeed as much as the next comic fan. It was always going to be challenging because of the variety of characters and the diverse abilities but the cast was absolutely wasted with the exceptionally awful dialogue and non sensical crude storyline. Fans were screaming how bad the costumes were in the teaser but I said to myself let's see for yourself and don't jump onto the bandwagon....... they were right it was like a group of cosplays fans trying to make their own film. Medusa was the worst followed by Triton, I can't make up my mind. Her hair and the effects looked like someone couldn't be arsed and drew squiggly lines on the screen and people randomly tripping up. The director could not be bothered to even dress it up or make it look realistic and believe it or not that was it touched up AFTER the initial fan reactions.

Crystal had the black bits in hair spray painted on!!! BB had a cap for his head piece oh my lord. Triton looked a Asian man painted green with a fin. I would rather they left him out. He is meant to be scaled!

Yes looking at you Scott Buck, please don't direct anything again, you may be able to churn out production faster than any other director but we can see why. No effort, no clue absolute c**p. If you want to kill the genre he is definitely the man. He barely got away with it with the bashing Iron Fist received.

Felt sorry for the cast when they were at comic-con , they got humiliated on stage with barrage of questions and comments from the audience. Cringing because it ended up being so awkward. It's little wonder Kevin Feige tried to distant the MCU away from Marvel TV. Yet Joef Leob the man in charge ignored criticism and his only saving grace on Marv TV is still DD and SHIELD.

Last edited:
Soldato
been wanting to see a film based on the comic "inhumans"
so sad to hear you guys are saying the TV series is awful :(

There was originally an Inhumans movie scheduled as part of the MCU, but it was cancelled in favour of the TV show that now seems to be crashing and burning before it's even started.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I've watched the first two episodes on the train to and from work and its not a patch on Agents of Shield, i'll give it a few more episodes but at the moment i'm not impressed.

Soldato
There was originally an Inhumans movie scheduled as part of the MCU, but it was cancelled in favour of the TV show that now seems to be crashing and burning before it's even started.
I'm sure I read this was the movie originally but got changed to a tv show...

I went into it not expecting much, early reviews weren't exactly positive despite what murdoch's newspapers might be trying to make out (it supposedly had rave reviews....). I haven't even been able to get past half way of the first episode yet.
Only 'good things' I've seen so far are Lockjaw (the cg on him is actually pretty good from what I saw) and Serinda Swan (who's usually been in shows I liked)....although her costume, especially the hair looks soooo cheap.

With all the talk just had to have a look.

One episode in and honestly it was *****. Awful costumes (seen better cosplay) some poor acting and poor casting and useless scripts and direction.

Will watch some more as won't condemn it on one episode but difficult to see how they could salvage it.

Soldato
I really enjoyed Agents of Shield so thought i'd give this a go, think I made it 20 mins in. Literally awful, I know Agents of Shield was a slow starter but I can't actually bring myself to watch any more.

Watched the first episode and it did nothing for me if it didn't have Marvel slapped on it you'd think it was a new Syfy show, going to give it a few more episodes to see if it gets any better.

It looks like a cheap knock-off with a very limited budget and a wardrobe department that has found a long since forgotten stash of unwanted costumes from a cancelled 60's scifi show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom