Heyho, heyho
Got to make your troubles go
Well, you keep on singing all day long
Heyho

My turn...

FLASHH... AHHH HHAAARRR

Soldato

Shudder!! Big girls have smooth skin I'm told :D

Have already found my friends cousin :) although she only does rugby boys and I'm not built for it. And a girl who works in the creche where my youngest goes too. She not three bad actually.

I find myself in limbo right now as I'm a fairly recent, relatively young widower with 2 children who, according to those with an opinion (i.e. everyone) its too early for me to start looking and mutual girl-friends of ours are strictly off limits - something I find rather unfair as it goes.

Associate
How do you respond when a girl sends a crap first contact message, i.e. I didnt message her first?

Just ignore... or?

Hey,

I see you're not much of a conversationalist ;)

As you initiated the first message I will let you off and initiate the most important and difficult first question:

Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream or Strawberries and Champange?

You can only choose one

:p

Associate
Shudder!! Big girls have smooth skin I'm told :D

Have already found my friends cousin :) although she only does rugby boys and I'm not built for it. And a girl who works in the creche where my youngest goes too. She not three bad actually.

I find myself in limbo right now as I'm a fairly recent, relatively young widower with 2 children who, according to those with an opinion (i.e. everyone) its too early for me to start looking and mutual girl-friends of ours are strictly off limits - something I find rather unfair as it goes.

Do whatever you want man, forget what other people think. These sites work eventually, eventually being the keyword! Lots of decent girls, lots of undateables too, its easy to tell them apart though.

Theres another in case the first didn't take your fancy:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=60019466

Dat face... just screams "COME AT ME!" :D

Hey,

I see you're not much of a conversationalist ;)

As you initiated the first message I will let you off and initiate the most important and difficult first question:

Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream or Strawberries and Champange?

You can only choose one

:p

Where were you 10 minutes ago when I decided it to tell her sup bitch :p

Soldato
Theres another in case the first didn't take your fancy:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=60019466

:D Well she's into DIY so if nothing else she could help put up a shed or something :)

Do whatever you want man, forget what other people think.

This is what I keep saying. I've signed up to this dating lark as a fall back, its hilariously complex at the moment. I'm considered to be in mourning whilst trying to keep a relationship with a previous best friend under wraps whilst also keeping said relationship from our eldest daughters who are both 12 and in the same class. Online dating will be like a picnic in comparison!

Soldato
I've been having some good results from it at the moment. I took some time off after the last one didn't work out and I started back up at the beginning of December. I didn't change anything on my profile but suddenly I seem to be popular and have met up with more girls in the last month that I have in the whole year previous!

I'm seeing one at the moment that I get on well with. She's good looking, a doctor and seems interested in me.. Fourth date tonight! :D

Associate
I've been having some good results from it at the moment. I took some time off after the last one didn't work out and I started back up at the beginning of December. I didn't change anything on my profile but suddenly I seem to be popular and have met up with more girls in the last month that I have in the whole year previous!

I'm seeing one at the moment that I get on well with. She's good looking, a doctor and seems interested in me.. Fourth date tonight! :D

nice one! :D
do you change your messaging strategy? or literally just picked up from where you left off?

Soldato
Met the Mrs through eHarmony. We've been together for about 15 months and had our first child together in October.

Very happy.

Christ you move quick... 3 months in and BANG, literally!

Recently separated from my wife of 15 years and signed up to OKCupid.

Could someone read my profile and tell me if it's ok please? I'm like a total noob at flirting.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Oxide_UK?cf=profile

This user restricts their profile to OkCupid members only. Sign in or create an account.

Soldato
Do people use Guardian dating?

I don't really think online dating is for me but equally it's difficult to meet decent single women.

Soldato
what kind of first messaages are you guy using that are having success (replies)?. I have tried both longish ones.. working on things they have on their profiles.. to simple short ones.. but no luck on either front. not a single reply grrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom