Interviews and shaved hair/head

Man of Honour
Depends... if its tidy short shaved hair can look professional along with a suit, etc. but if you look like a "skinhead" its an entirely different story.

Associate
It's all about personality, although some people will have preconceptions of what they do or don't like.

You can't take anything out of context.

Associate
I shave my head once every week or so.

Grade 1 since 16, shaving for last 4 years, fast approaching 30. and yes its related to the fact that it looks like thining baby hair past a few weeks growth.

Cant wait till it all falls out and I dont have to faff around.

Never had a problem with interviews / work. People pay more attention when they can see the balding patches when its a bit longer.

If I ever had a bad interview because of my haircut, then I wouldnt want to work for someone like that anyway.

Soldato
I hope I don't go bald, being very skinny with a shaved head I would look like a smack head or something. Probably worse than thug.

I'd love to go bald! been doing a grade 1 for the past 3 years, it's save me the hassle :D

Life with less hair is so much easier, it's raining? Bah who cares! :D

Permabanned
Anyone who conducts an interview professionally would look past the surface to find out the real person. On the other hand, a very short hair cut would be beneficial if it was a job in catering.

Permabanned
Depends what kind of job your going for. Office job should be fine. But if your applying to be a model for a shampoo commercial then its a different story.

Back
Top Bottom