Introducing the bestest flavour pop in the world..........

Associate
that looks awesome!

What I dont get is why are some things in english and some things in japanese?
like with numbers, i was wondering that when I was watching Battle Royale last night!

Is it just because there are so many english speakers out there?

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Blackstar said:
I said that in England and no one understood and thought i was weird. Surely everyone knows that its made from iron girders :rolleyes: :p
Yeah what's up with that? They always seem to believe what goes into a Haggis though. :confused: ;)
fatiain said:
I always picture the Barrs factory with girders rolling in one end and Irn Bru pouring out the other.
Not far off, they also have a big hole in the roof for pouring the e numbers in. :eek:

Soldato
fatiain said:
:D

That stuff stains flesh, right down to the bone.

Damn right :D

Only soft drink I know of with the warning:

'If spilt this drink may stain'

on the side of the can/bottle :D

Still got orangey coloured marks on a pale carpet 10+ years down the line :D

Associate
fatiain said:
I always picture the Barrs factory with girders rolling in one end and Irn Bru pouring out the other.

Thats pretty much what it looks like as their having work done at the mo, a big extention, girders in one end irn-bru out the other! It does actually contain iron too! some kind of ferric citrate (sp) or something!

Soldato
laiman said:
Thats pretty much what it looks like as their having work done at the mo, a big extention, girders in one end irn-bru out the other! It does actually contain iron too! some kind of ferric citrate (sp) or something!
Ferric Ammonium Citrate iirc. Probably not extracted from girders tho. :disappointed smiley:

Soldato
Denied, the best flavour soft drink was called Mitotake (sp?). I loved it, it was an orange/rice oriental combination type thing. Haven't seen it for years and years though.

Soldato
Muban said:
Denied, the best flavour soft drink was called Mitotake (sp?). I loved it, it was an orange/rice oriental combination type thing. Haven't seen it for years and years though.
Orange and "sake" flavoured? My dad used to sell bucketloads of that. His shop was famous amongst lorrydrivers for it's tinned pop. (And Yorkies)

Soldato
Muban said:
Thats the one.... I loved it and the shop I used to get it at only got it once in a while so I bought in bulk when they got it in.
Starting about March, my dad would stockpile canned pop. If the Russians had've bombed the UK back to the stone age, I would've had the worst teeth ever. :D

Back
Top Bottom